CANUCKS SIGN UFA JASON GARRISON

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Diehard1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: CANUCKS SIGN UFA JASON GARRISON

Post by Diehard1 »

RoyalDude wrote:
Diehard1 wrote:Garrison sucks, Booth sucks, the twins can't produce, Lu sucks, Raymond sucks
Booth does suck, the rest don't and the Twins can produce
Tell you what RD, let's have a friendly bet about Booth. I say he will score 5 in his first 15 games this season, if not then I will come on here and write a post about how much he sucks and how RD was right. If he does get that many, however, you have to come on here and profess your love for the golden-haired redneck. You accept?
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Re: CANUCKS SIGN UFA JASON GARRISON

Post by Art Vandelay »

RoyalDude wrote:Gillis has a history of picking up morons from the Florida Panthers I sure as hell hope that unlike David Booth, this Garrison fella can walk and chew gum at the same time

Do you wake up angry ? From what I have gleaned on these boards you seem to be a very miserable , negative man who drinks way too much. Garrison has been a hell of a player. I question how much hockey you actually watch or are you in such a polluted state you forget the games and what happens in them.