Kassian Article - Overcoming adversity

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Kassian Article - Overcoming adversity

Post by Chef Boi RD »

CaptainTrev wrote:
TDA Rum wrote:Apparently Mr. Zach Kassian has lost 20 pounds since the end of last season....
And why not? The Canucks' fitness regimen worked wonders for Steve Bernier.
It did nothing for those fantastic set of stone hands that Bernier was blessed with that Gillis paid a kings ransom for, a 2nd and a 3rd round pick may I add.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

clem wrote:Y
Gillis told us that Oreskovich wasn’t just a throw-in.
It's stuff like this that begs the question "Gillis, Who is He?"
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:.

A very good return on the over-hyped Hodgson.
whoa, whoa, whoa their Doc, easy boy...let's wait to see the on ice product here when it comes to ol' Kassian, he's proved nothing so far.
FAN
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by FAN »

Potatoe1 wrote: For some reason when I write I seem to offend people fairly consistently with out meaning to.
Maybe you have mellowed over the years (good for you if it is the case), but you consistently don't mean to offend people? Seriously? If so I'm happy to hear that. ;)
CaptainTrev
CC Veteran

Post by CaptainTrev »

RoyalDude wrote:
CaptainTrev wrote:
TDA Rum wrote:Apparently Mr. Zach Kassian has lost 20 pounds since the end of last season....
And why not? The Canucks' fitness regimen worked wonders for Steve Bernier.
It did nothing for those fantastic set of stone hands that Bernier was blessed with that Gillis paid a kings ransom for, a 2nd and a 3rd round pick may I add.
Sorry, let me try that again:

And why not? The Canucks' fitness regimen worked wonders for Steve Bernier's career.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
"Perhaps there is no moral to this story."

"Exactly! It's just a bunch of stuff that happened."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I like Kassian, hope he turns up the heat on his conditioning this summer and picks up some confidence. If the kid can put it all together he could be a beauty.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Fred wrote: By the way any one else notice in the video, there was a punch bag in the back ground....still moving :D
There's a few "punch bags " on this here message board too, I might add.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”