Farhan's $0.05 - An open question for Royaldude.

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Farhan's $0.05 - An open question for Royaldude.

Post by okcanuck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:How did 16 and 12 make out ??

10 lifted us out of our seats .........ONLY player ever here on the wet coast to do that. He was the catalyst of 1994.

I was referring to dogsalmons " the Sedins #'s go up if we win the cup" criteria.
By the way where was Bure in 94 game 7? ... nowhere to be seen. Trevor almost won game 7 all by himself.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote:Oh snap Blob, homeboy sliced ya up.

*edit Paddy made the post much more nicer...mmm not really.

WhoTF is Paddy!??
Tis what we do young SKYO..... ;)

Paddy was a legend back in the day.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

12 was a lunch bucket on a dreadful team. Tom Gradin is one of my all time favourites to wear a Canuck uniform, but think of Raymond centring Weise and Ballard and you have good idea what that top line was like. Stan became captain in one of the worst and least classy management decisions in team history. That team was going nowhere until Bus left the building. Gary fucking Lupul was on that team, Colin Campbell was a defensive stalwart in the playoffs. If 12 was retired shortly after his retirement, he be thought of in the same light as Dennis Kearns.

16 was captain of what had to be the most stacked Canuck team in history at that point, yet barely able to make the playoffs and was a one hit wonder. His contract should have been bought out in the postlockout window. Kesler had already surpassed him on the depth chart and use on the PK.

19 will always be remembered for "I guess we just weren't prepared for tonight","I guess we just weren't prepared for tonight", "I guess we just weren't prepared for tonight","I guess we just weren't prepared for tonight", "I guess we just weren't prepared for tonight","I guess we just weren't prepared for tonight", "I guess we just weren't prepared for tonight","I guess we just weren't prepared for tonight", and "I'm sorry, we choked."
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
paddy
CC Veteran

Post by paddy »

12 is remembered more fondly after he was done than he was when he played by alot of people cause I don't recall the lovefest, granted there were only 8000 people at the PNE most nights... Grandin was better, Fraeser was tougher,hell Nill was in the argument fight wise I'm not saying Steamer wasn't gamer or was a 4th line player cause he had a couple really decent seasons... But IMO the late 70's was all about Gradin the early to mid 80's were all about Sundstrom and Tanti for this fan anyways...
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...