Re: Chai Tea

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Topper wrote:Did you see Manuel?
Not the Manuel, but I'm sure I saw hundreds of them.

Anyway, I think Barcelona just became my favourite city. It has everything. Roman walls, medieval cathedral, excellent beaches, great food, fascinating architecture, great shopping, possibly the best soccer team in the world, wonderful climate, lots of nice parks and plazas where you can just sit back and chill at an outdoor café, well functioning public transport, friendly and laid back people and bars that don't close till 4 am.

What else can you ask for? :?
Right. A hockey team. OK, move on.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

And FYI, the #1 alternative of the original first post of this thread that has now been removed, góðan dagin, is an Icelandic greeting phrase meaning "good morning".

It seemed rather random to me, considering that the headline said Chai Tea.

(The letter "ð" is pronounced like the "th" in the. They also have th eletter "þ", which is pronounced like the "th" in thong.)
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

LOL! There's a new one now called Summit Arena Lansing. Why on earth are these bots posting such drivel, I mean:
Buenos dias
Us patients as for strengths are more likely somnolence and sinus room temperature avoid excessive heat Sitemap of mango ice tea recipe research and once you xenical. Months after a 3-month article are my fur may aggravate overlook the buy acthrel. Qrs axis or width injury of the drooling urinary incontinence Sitemap of calories ice tea exhibited hypersensitivity type such as synalar longer are the invasive on buy acthrel cefuroxime and zofran five weeks after discontinuing truth the buy acthrel. Values systolic pressure reading is merck ranbaxy dr reddy's raloxifene in buy Sitemap of unsweetened ice tea calories acthrel got left to western union poli citadel specialty lines for determine if. Packet of 28 tablets shakiness and skin monitored in cases. Evaluation of buy acthrel 120. Tumor of the temporally are stress spironolactone analogue which has electron master card american nightmares numbness rapid optimum.
G'night
WTF????? :roll:

:lol:

Any one know what the point of thses thingies are?
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Per wrote:LOL! There's a new one now called Summit Arena Lansing. Why on earth are these bots posting such drivel, I mean:
Buenos dias
Us patients as for strengths are more likely somnolence and sinus room temperature avoid excessive heat Sitemap of mango ice tea recipe research and once you xenical. Months after a 3-month article are my fur may aggravate overlook the buy acthrel. Qrs axis or width injury of the drooling urinary incontinence Sitemap of calories ice tea exhibited hypersensitivity type such as synalar longer are the invasive on buy acthrel cefuroxime and zofran five weeks after discontinuing truth the buy acthrel. Values systolic pressure reading is merck ranbaxy dr reddy's raloxifene in buy Sitemap of unsweetened ice tea calories acthrel got left to western union poli citadel specialty lines for determine if. Packet of 28 tablets shakiness and skin monitored in cases. Evaluation of buy acthrel 120. Tumor of the temporally are stress spironolactone analogue which has electron master card american nightmares numbness rapid optimum.
G'night
WTF????? :roll:

:lol:

Any one know what the point of thses thingies are?
I think it relates to YOGA?? Image
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Per wrote: Any one know what the point of thses thingies are?
Cheap prescription Mëds!

Stupid bots don't they know most of us live in Canada.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Still raining up there, eh?
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

donlever wrote: ...umm, every freaking day my friend...this is as brutal a run of weather as I can recall.

It is literally cold enough in the morning up here to wear late October clothing.
It's Junuary what do you expect ?

I think it was worse last year ......pissed rain right up until the middle of August.

Twelve more years i have to put up with the wet coast as my primary residence. Supposed to have two ball games and a golf tourney this weekend. Great fucking fun.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
It's Junuary what do you expect ?

I think it was worse last year ......pissed rain right up until the middle of August.
Nope.

I count days I can pour concrete as dry days.

Less this year.

By a good shot.
DeLevering since 1999.