Booth kills baited bear

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17134
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Strangelove » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:46 pm

RoyalDude wrote: Anti-gun nuts might be a bit highly sensitive of you Topper. They are just people who want better gun control, especially on the human killing machine firearms. Better screening and education to would be buyer. Most of these people have no issues with gun ownership for sport of the TRUE gun enthusiast. It's incidents like the Conneticut one where a mother buys 4 highly powerful human killing firearms and is completely fucking irresponsible on the security of them. It's because of the irresponsible ownership of these guns, the black market trading of them is why BETTER GUN CONTROL IS FUCKING IMPORTANT.A son with mental health issues just had to open up a cubboard, load up, pop a bullet in her mom while she sleeps, drives to a school and goes on a rampage. It's that simple, the Americans have displayed with they yearly statistic averaging 10,000 deaths by guns that they do in fact need proper, stricter rules just to protect them from themselves. The lax gun control rules down in the states is the only real threat and terrorist to the Homeland of America.
Y'know Dude,I weep for the children of Sandy Hook, but good gawd man YOU are coming across as a blubbering pussy.



____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8312
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by rats19 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:14 pm

There is a reason boatloads of soldiers have not yet landed on north America ..pretty large army lives here. If not, children and innocence would die in that sceario also..government has to respect its citizenry or else it wouldn't..
You are who you hang with.....

Fifty Fifty
CC Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Fifty Fifty » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote: Anti-gun nuts might be a bit highly sensitive of you Topper. They are just people who want better gun control, especially on the human killing machine firearms. Better screening and education to would be buyer. Most of these people have no issues with gun ownership for sport of the TRUE gun enthusiast. It's incidents like the Conneticut one where a mother buys 4 highly powerful human killing firearms and is completely fucking irresponsible on the security of them. It's because of the irresponsible ownership of these guns, the black market trading of them is why BETTER GUN CONTROL IS FUCKING IMPORTANT.A son with mental health issues just had to open up a cubboard, load up, pop a bullet in her mom while she sleeps, drives to a school and goes on a rampage. It's that simple, the Americans have displayed with they yearly statistic averaging 10,000 deaths by guns that they do in fact need proper, stricter rules just to protect them from themselves. The lax gun control rules down in the states is the only real threat and terrorist to the Homeland of America.
Y'know Dude,I weep for the children of Sandy Hook, but good gawd man YOU are coming across as a blubbering pussy.



Well, he IS dead now - perhaps it's time.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17134
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Strangelove » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Fifty Fifty wrote: Well, he IS dead now - perhaps it's time.
Millions more just like him my friend....
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9663
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Topper » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:15 pm

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/news- ... ation.aspx
The National Rifle Association of America is made up of four million moms and dads, sons and daughters – and we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken by the news of the horrific and senseless murders in Newtown.

Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting.

The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

Fred
CC Legend
Posts: 3433
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Fred » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:21 pm

That's quite strking, 4 million members, heck in the great scheme of things that's nothing ...probably more Boy Scouts. How do they hold the entire country hostage, how can they afford such a strong lobby to pull the strings. That's surpised me !
cheers

User avatar
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am
Location: Port Alberni

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by okcanuck » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Fred wrote:That's quite strking, 4 million members, heck in the great scheme of things that's nothing ...probably more Boy Scouts. How do they hold the entire country hostage, how can they afford such a strong lobby to pull the strings. That's surpised me !

Thats right Fred . 4 million members in the NRA represents 1.2 % of the population, yet their lobbying with the politicians is one of the best in Washington. It takes a shit-load of money to accomplish that . Where do you think a majority of that money comes from? Thats right the weapons manufacturers. The NRA lobby in Washington has more to do with the almighty dollar than it has to do with their 2nd amendment rights.

The fact that the NRA decided to shut down their web-site and facebook page tells me that they cant stand the heat when they are being criticized about their stance on assault rifles . I'm not one of those crazy anti-gun people either. I've bagged my share of moose and deer. Assault weapons with 30-100 rounds of ammo are not needed to protect yourself.

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11509
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by RoyalDude » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:49 pm

okcanuck wrote:Assault weapons with 30-100 rounds of ammo are not needed to protect yourself.
No, they are needed to killing the most amount of people you can in the shortest amount of time. That's why it makes total sense to sell them to the public.

Ya just know that the Gun Control System is completely flawed and in need of stricter liscencing when gangsters with rap sheets longer than the Great Wall China somehow miraculously are always in possession of the latest and greatest assault weaponry. Geez, how did they get them?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11509
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by RoyalDude » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Y'know Dude,I weep for the children of Sandy Hook,
LMAO...are those crocodile tears Doc. Doc, we all know you pretty good now, you are the resident John Wayne, Pat Buchanon, Pat O'Reilly of the CC, with the blue suit, red tie, white shirt standard Republican get up. We all know you would have gone down on Charlton Heston in the day if given the opportunity. If it came down to a choice of you saving a child or protecting the act of the right to bear arms, we all know what you'd protect.
Last edited by RoyalDude on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9663
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Topper » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:56 pm

You sound like a bunch of old women complaining about someone in a BMW driving 2 clicks over the speed limit. Yes we should all drive Saturns.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10759
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Topper wrote:You sound like a bunch of old women complaining about someone in a BMW driving 2 clicks over the speed limit. Yes we should all drive Saturns.
Thought you were more of a Gremlin or Pacer type guy.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11509
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by RoyalDude » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Topper wrote:You sound like a bunch of old women complaining about someone in a BMW driving 2 clicks over the speed limit. Yes we should all drive Saturns.
So, someone who isn't against guns but who would like to see some changes to the Gun Control Act is considered a woman? Is like owning an assault rifle something you need to prove your manhood or something? I tell you what put down the gun and lets go a few rounds in the ring? Then we'll see who the real woman is. :)
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am
Location: Port Alberni

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by okcanuck » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Topper wrote:You sound like a bunch of old women complaining about someone in a BMW driving 2 clicks over the speed limit. Yes we should all drive Saturns.
I'm a man who wept when I saw the pictures of those beautiful children. If that makes me sound like an old woman so be it.

I wonder if even you would change your mind about assault rifles if the cops actually published the pictures with a before and after.Of course they would never do that and I for one would never want to see anything like that, but maybe some people need to see something horrible to finally see the lunacy of allowing such weapons to be owned by anyone who has the money.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10759
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Good thing there is no baiting going on in this thread. :roll:
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10759
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm

RoyalDude wrote: Then we'll see who the real woman is. :)

Is that what MD said ?
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

Post Reply