Booth kills baited bear

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: Anti-gun nuts might be a bit highly sensitive of you Topper. They are just people who want better gun control, especially on the human killing machine firearms. Better screening and education to would be buyer. Most of these people have no issues with gun ownership for sport of the TRUE gun enthusiast. It's incidents like the Conneticut one where a mother buys 4 highly powerful human killing firearms and is completely fucking irresponsible on the security of them. It's because of the irresponsible ownership of these guns, the black market trading of them is why BETTER GUN CONTROL IS FUCKING IMPORTANT.A son with mental health issues just had to open up a cubboard, load up, pop a bullet in her mom while she sleeps, drives to a school and goes on a rampage. It's that simple, the Americans have displayed with they yearly statistic averaging 10,000 deaths by guns that they do in fact need proper, stricter rules just to protect them from themselves. The lax gun control rules down in the states is the only real threat and terrorist to the Homeland of America.
Y'know Dude,I weep for the children of Sandy Hook, but good gawd man YOU are coming across as a blubbering pussy.

____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

There is a reason boatloads of soldiers have not yet landed on north America ..pretty large army lives here. If not, children and innocence would die in that sceario also..government has to respect its citizenry or else it wouldn't..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Fifty Fifty
CC Rookie

Post by Fifty Fifty »

Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote: Anti-gun nuts might be a bit highly sensitive of you Topper. They are just people who want better gun control, especially on the human killing machine firearms. Better screening and education to would be buyer. Most of these people have no issues with gun ownership for sport of the TRUE gun enthusiast. It's incidents like the Conneticut one where a mother buys 4 highly powerful human killing firearms and is completely fucking irresponsible on the security of them. It's because of the irresponsible ownership of these guns, the black market trading of them is why BETTER GUN CONTROL IS FUCKING IMPORTANT.A son with mental health issues just had to open up a cubboard, load up, pop a bullet in her mom while she sleeps, drives to a school and goes on a rampage. It's that simple, the Americans have displayed with they yearly statistic averaging 10,000 deaths by guns that they do in fact need proper, stricter rules just to protect them from themselves. The lax gun control rules down in the states is the only real threat and terrorist to the Homeland of America.
Y'know Dude,I weep for the children of Sandy Hook, but good gawd man YOU are coming across as a blubbering pussy.

Well, he IS dead now - perhaps it's time.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Fifty Fifty wrote: Well, he IS dead now - perhaps it's time.
Millions more just like him my friend....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/news- ... ation.aspx
The National Rifle Association of America is made up of four million moms and dads, sons and daughters – and we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken by the news of the horrific and senseless murders in Newtown.

Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting.

The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

That's quite strking, 4 million members, heck in the great scheme of things that's nothing ...probably more Boy Scouts. How do they hold the entire country hostage, how can they afford such a strong lobby to pull the strings. That's surpised me !
cheers
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Fred wrote:That's quite strking, 4 million members, heck in the great scheme of things that's nothing ...probably more Boy Scouts. How do they hold the entire country hostage, how can they afford such a strong lobby to pull the strings. That's surpised me !

Thats right Fred . 4 million members in the NRA represents 1.2 % of the population, yet their lobbying with the politicians is one of the best in Washington. It takes a shit-load of money to accomplish that . Where do you think a majority of that money comes from? Thats right the weapons manufacturers. The NRA lobby in Washington has more to do with the almighty dollar than it has to do with their 2nd amendment rights.

The fact that the NRA decided to shut down their web-site and facebook page tells me that they cant stand the heat when they are being criticized about their stance on assault rifles . I'm not one of those crazy anti-gun people either. I've bagged my share of moose and deer. Assault weapons with 30-100 rounds of ammo are not needed to protect yourself.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

okcanuck wrote:Assault weapons with 30-100 rounds of ammo are not needed to protect yourself.
No, they are needed to killing the most amount of people you can in the shortest amount of time. That's why it makes total sense to sell them to the public.

Ya just know that the Gun Control System is completely flawed and in need of stricter liscencing when gangsters with rap sheets longer than the Great Wall China somehow miraculously are always in possession of the latest and greatest assault weaponry. Geez, how did they get them?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:
Y'know Dude,I weep for the children of Sandy Hook,
LMAO...are those crocodile tears Doc. Doc, we all know you pretty good now, you are the resident John Wayne, Pat Buchanon, Pat O'Reilly of the CC, with the blue suit, red tie, white shirt standard Republican get up. We all know you would have gone down on Charlton Heston in the day if given the opportunity. If it came down to a choice of you saving a child or protecting the act of the right to bear arms, we all know what you'd protect.
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

You sound like a bunch of old women complaining about someone in a BMW driving 2 clicks over the speed limit. Yes we should all drive Saturns.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:You sound like a bunch of old women complaining about someone in a BMW driving 2 clicks over the speed limit. Yes we should all drive Saturns.
Thought you were more of a Gremlin or Pacer type guy.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote:You sound like a bunch of old women complaining about someone in a BMW driving 2 clicks over the speed limit. Yes we should all drive Saturns.
So, someone who isn't against guns but who would like to see some changes to the Gun Control Act is considered a woman? Is like owning an assault rifle something you need to prove your manhood or something? I tell you what put down the gun and lets go a few rounds in the ring? Then we'll see who the real woman is. :)
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

I'm a man who wept when I saw the pictures of those beautiful children. If that makes me sound like an old woman so be it.

I wonder if even you would change your mind about assault rifles if the cops actually published the pictures with a before and after.Of course they would never do that and I for one would never want to see anything like that, but maybe some people need to see something horrible to finally see the lunacy of allowing such weapons to be owned by anyone who has the money.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Good thing there is no baiting going on in this thread. :roll:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Then we'll see who the real woman is. :)

Is that what MD said ?