Booth kills baited bear

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Booth kills baited bear

Post by Topper »

RoyalDude wrote:Killer Bees
I've had encounters with africanized bees as well.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Wonderfull!!! now they're shooting firefighters. Whats your solution to this NRA? Arm the firefighters,ambulance drivers, nurses,doctors......... They need some kind of gun control ......anything.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

okcanuck wrote:Wonderfull!!! now they're shooting firefighters. Whats your solution to this NRA? Arm the firefighters,ambulance drivers, nurses,doctors......... They need some kind of gun control ......anything.
How about starting by reopening places like Essondale and Woodlands and getting these sick and twisted minds some professional help.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Topper wrote:
okcanuck wrote:Wonderfull!!! now they're shooting firefighters. Whats your solution to this NRA? Arm the firefighters,ambulance drivers, nurses,doctors......... They need some kind of gun control ......anything.
How about starting by reopening places like Essondale and Woodlands and getting these sick and twisted minds some professional help.

Totally agree Topper, obviously the solution isn't easy but there needs to be many things changed.
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

Topper wrote:
Fred wrote:What Fred is talking about is this. There's a lot of people talk about threats, tyrants, what ever but no one so far can tell me that they've actually experienced any such threats ......
Well Fred, meet Topper.

I have seen the wrong end of guns three times.

OK so that's one poster...any more... I assume that you were not in a war zone ?

Opening Essendale I agree would be a start. It was closed for financial reasons, now apparently we're going to need hundreds of armed guards, some thing wrong with that equation but the guns that did the killing of the school children were legally obtained and passed the frivolous tests needed to buy a gun. It was a careless, stupid, lazy woman infatuated with guns so we better lock up all the careless, the stupid and the lazy while you're at it :(

Mean while the NRA goes marching on it's way,

Bad Christmas for those firemens families
cheers
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote:
Exactly. This is more of a mental-health problem than a gun-control problem.

The shooters in Aurora and Sandy Hook were both examined by psychiatrists/psychologists a few times.

This new shooter (of firefighters) was in the system for 17 years after beating his gramma to death with a hammer.

Put back on the street.

BTW both the Sandy Hook shooter and this new shooter offed themselves when good guys with guns showed up

(each had planned MANY more murders).
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... t/1788917/

WEBSTER, N.Y. -- A gunman ambushed firefighters at a house fire in the Rochester suburb of Webster, N.Y., early Monday, killing two firemen and injuring two others before killing himself.

The gunman, who shot and killed himself at the scene, was identified as William Spengler, who was arrested by Webster police in 1980 for beating his 92-year-old grandmother to death with a hammer.

Spengler, 62, served 17 years in New York State prison on manslaughter charges, police officials said.

Pickering said Spengler had staked out a position with an arsenal of several firearms on a berm overlooking the scene.

"It appears that it was a trap," Pickering said. "There was a car in a house that was engulfed in flames, probably set by Mr. Spengler, who lay in wait with his armaments and shot the first responders."

"Looking at his history, obviously this is an individual who has a lot of problems, who killed his grandmother, and I'm sure there were mental health issues," Pickering said.
BTW Fred, did it ever occur to you some people are reluctant to tell their gun stories?

How many times did you have to ask before Topper mentioned a few (without going into details).

I once had a loaded, cocked hand gun pointed at me in the street.

I also know a few clerks who were robbed on the job by gunmen.

Also, a good friend of my son was SHOT DEAD in the streets of Abbotsford.

I don't get it Fred.

You keep saying no one is experiencing gun probs.

You also keep saying guns are a problem.

Do you know what a contradiction is?

BTW RD has a hammer and lives in your neighborhood, is that why you agree with everything he says? :wink:

Last edited by Strangelove on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote:T
his is a cute clip grom Bowling for Columbine:
I wasn't going to mention the fact that most shootings in America amount to 'black on black' violence

.... despite the fact they make up just 13% of the population.

THANKS for making me mention it! :evil:

There are stats available, but fuck stats amirite? :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote:
Per wrote:T
his is a cute clip grom Bowling for Columbine:
I wasn't going to mention the fact that most shootings in America amount to 'black on black' violence

.... despite the fact they make up just 13% of the population.

THANKS for making me mention it! :evil:

There are stats available, but fuck stats amirite? :mex:
No, stats can be fine, when they are relevant and not taken out of context.

Unfortunately we don't have that lind of stats available in Sweden since we don't keep any registers on what "race" people are.
At times it bothers me, because that makes it hard to find any reliable figures on eg how many Sami or Jews etc there are in Sweden. But then again, there's of couse the advantage that it makes it trickier for eg a nazi organisation to figure out who's Jewish, so I guess we just have to take the good with the bad.

Would our conservative PM, Fredrik Reinfeldt, qualify as black? Not really sure how those score cards are calculated. His great grandfather was a black American who toured Scandinavia and was shown at carnivals as a real live cannibal, directly from the jungle... :roll:
Long story short, he knocked up some Latvian girl in the carnival scene, then took of to England. The Latvian girl gave birth to a baby boy and later married the owner of a shooting gallery in Stockholm. That boy is the paternal grandfather of Fredrik, who btw also is Italian on his maternal grandmother's side. So, he's part black, part Latvian, part Italian, hails from the carny scene and is the leader of our conservative party. Makes you wonder about our liberals, eh?

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

Hum,, not the Sandy Hook the Columbine or the Viginia Tech those mass murders they were certainly not black any way here's me thinking you were a Christian ?

and how about thou shall not kill so you buy guns ...what just so you can? Just a little bit of hypocrisy going on there

The Sandy Hook massacre guns were supplied and maintained by all white gun enthusiast who never took care of her many many guns. Maybe rather than lock up those with mental problems we should lock up gun enthusiasts :D I'll come and visit :D

Columbine was a white dude as was the Webster firemen killings and Viginia Tech if I recall correctly was a Chinese, the Colorado Theatre killing was white dude too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq32_26Vpno Chris Rock on white kids :lol:
cheers
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Strangelove wrote:[
too bad they didn't follow through eliminate a serial bag-licker and kick the human gene pool up a couple of notches
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

dangler wrote:
too bad they didn't follow through eliminate a serial bag-licker and kick the human gene pool up a couple of notches
Not very nice dangler....suup dude? Did he pee in your cornflakes er sumpin :look:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

rats19 wrote:
dangler wrote:
Not very nice dangler....suup dude? Did he pee in your cornflakes er sumpin :look:

And it's Christmas too
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

rats19 wrote:
dangler wrote:
So, Rats, you being a mod and all; i haven't really figured out the ground rules at this site yet.

You're saying that wishing another poster shot, is "not very nice", but apparently not a violation of any of the guidelines that apply here then, or a reason to censor/modify the post in question? :?

I know that Doc can be annoying at times, but this place would be duller without him.

I'd like to go on record here stating that I do not wish to see anyone posting here shot.
Nor beaten to death with a rock, for that matter.

And a Merry Xmas to all of you.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Taken in its literal true context , yes that's against the rules. I didn't take it literally per.

Dangler must have at some point been the object.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

I would like to echo Pers thoughts, this board would be booooooring without Doc . Maybe if he was just injured slightly you know like falling off a bar stool or something. Merry Christmas to all on this board.