chicago and Boston, both done.

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: chicago and Boston, both done.

Post by Eddy Punch Clock »

Boston Canucker wrote:and since I openly claim that while wearing Canuck gear in Boston area bars it's far from cowardice, it's raw courage...and a hell of a lot of fun to boot!
Yeah but what if a black guy wore a Canucks, or better yet a Capitals jerseys in a Boston bar? Raw courage or suicide? :wow:
2011..... the one that got away.
FAN
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by FAN »

Boston Canucker wrote:I openly claim that while wearing Canuck gear in Boston area bars it's far from cowardice, it's raw courage...and a hell of a lot of fun to boot!
Whatever BC. Don't make yourself sound courageous. Those guys at the bars you frequent probably know your fists by now and leave you alone. :lol:
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Eddy Punch Clock wrote:
Boston Canucker wrote:and since I openly claim that while wearing Canuck gear in Boston area bars it's far from cowardice, it's raw courage...and a hell of a lot of fun to boot!
Yeah but what if a black guy wore a Canucks, or better yet a Capitals jerseys in a Boston bar? Raw courage or suicide? :wow:
He's probably a white guy, so he's ok. :lol:

haha I'd like to see Anderson Silva wear a washington/canucks jersey there.
30 guys down ensues.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.