What will your second team be?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Which team will you root for in the remaining playoffs?

Ottawa
44%
NYR
No votes
Washington
4%
Philly
16%
Florida
No votes
Devils
4%
Kings
4%
St Louis
4%
Phoenix
16%
Nashville
8%

Total votes: 25

dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: What will your second team be?

Post by dhabums »

Phoenix and only because it would be funny if the Jets won a Cup the year the year they got the wrong team back. Plus the image of Bettman getting the Cup as the winning owner would be fun. Then hand it to Shanahan and he can hand it to Torres who only ends up missing 4-5 games in the regular season and gets most of his paycheque.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: What will your second team be?

Post by Meds »

Phoenix, only because of Shane Doan and Mike Smith. Doan is all-class and deserves a break.....and the Coyotes winning the Cup is nothing but that, a break. Smith has been lights out and made the Flyer's poaching of Bryzgalov look like a distant memory.

I would pull for Nashville, but I can't after Weber's thuggery on Zetterberg that went unpunished. Bettman's baby Predators. At least Phoenix had to deal with one of the longer suspensions in league history being handed down to one of their players.....during the playoffs no less.

That and I think it would be nothing short of hilarious to see the Stanley Cup won by a team that wouldn't even get a decent turnout on the parade route.....they'd be driving along and people would be asking, "WTF is that big silver trophy for?" :lol: