ODB wrote:It’s becoming pretty damn embarrassing.
Blob Mckenzie wrote:So me and one other person voted for 10.
I really hope Kesler gets dealt this summer. I've had enough of the grating attitude and the embellishment.
One would think his worth might somewhere along the lines of what Carter and Richards fetched last summer.
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Trade both the divas, Kesler and Luongo.
herb wrote:I used to be a big Ryan Kesler fan, but something has happened this season to change my perspective.
The list of things I don't like about him is growing:
- His total refusal to properly use his teammates is infuriating. How many times per game does he skate into the zone, and immediately take an ineffective shot that is easily stopped by the goaltender. He kills momentum and aborts most offensive forays with the same weak attempts on goal.
- The long wrist shots into defender's shin pads drive me nuts.
- The smug, my shit don't stink look on his face all of the time, even during interviews.
- The diving, oh the diving.
- The constant whining to officials.
- Yapping at other players and never backing it up with his fists or any physicality for that matter.
- When is the last time Kesler scored a meaningful goal?
Cornuck wrote:Before we completely throw the guy under the bus, we should remember that he had hip surgery last summer. This combined with the short summer could be partly to blame for his "less than Nashville" performance.
As for his other actions, he's on his own there. But I would give him a full summer to get ready for next season to see where he's really at.
Zamboni Driver wrote:
I assume that you mean this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZZ7RjJRRM0
He got cross-checked after the whistle. He shoudn't NEED to fall over, cross-check someone and it should be an automatic penalty.
rats19 wrote:Don't want a whole summer. Want him to beastit Nashvillian style till after the parade.....
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BurningBeard, Google [Bot] and 4 guests