stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Wildfaery » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:41 am

While the team when losing should change or at least tweak their MO...so should each fan. One of my most favorite examples of a team changing it's SOP was team Canada vs the big red machine (Soviet Red Army Team). The coaches knew that team & knew they were capable of disrupting the other teams strengths,As for us fans...we can change our rituals and find what works. Helps with identifing with the team. Last Fri. was stormy here...tornado and strong thunderstorm warnings all over the place...didn't have TV listened toWings on the live radio stream via the net. Also did some other quirky things, but my point is...Do you believe this team is capable of tweaking their style to disrupt the Kings?
I Do!!!! So change up your rituals...I wore my Red Wings jersey which i don't normally do...so I'm gonna wear it today.
Don't have a 'Nucks jersey so can someone wear two? One for you 1 for me??? Do what ya gotta do Canucks & fans!!!!

Namaste WF
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby rats19 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:06 am

good to see you......I am not wearing anything canucks today
No socks no hats no underwear...no nothing. I always wear something, but today no sirry bob.


Hang around more if you can... :D
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4553
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Topper » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 am

rats19 wrote: no underwear

Hang around more if you can... :D

How's it hangin' Ratsky
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4552
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby rats19 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 am

Topper wrote:
rats19 wrote: no underwear

Hang around more if you can... :D

How's it hangin' Ratsky

Left me wondering what you were asking...free to ask of course, too much Info can sway your opinion to the right or left.
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4553
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Wildfaery » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:05 am

I'm thinkin' he's asking you IF you are going commando ;)
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Wildfaery » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 am

I'm burning NagChampa incense today as I did Fri during the Wings game...I'll burn Cedar 4 the Canucks & see how that works. Let the Octopi fly!!!
Namaste WF
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Benjo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 am

I wore this version of the Linden jersey for the run last year and it served well
Image

0-2 so far so now I'm wearing this version of a Linden jersey.
Image
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Arachnid » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 am

I drank out of me mums born-again jesus cup instead of the usual canuck logo coffee mug... :crazy:

Go David!
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Wildfaery » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 am

Arachnid wrote:I drank out of me mums born-again jesus cup instead of the usual canuck logo coffee mug... :crazy:

Go David!

love that rebel streak in you but as jeezus said love your enemies... listening to Clanedonia right now...watching (sound off) the broadcast so far so good. aw fuck...FUCK the refs (establishment)sorry just in the moment.
Namaste WF
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Cornuck » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:19 am

I usually pull a jersey out in the second round, but I think it comes out tonight. Now to decide which one.

Old vintage? No success there.
Halloween V? Some success in 82. Good mojo with the '82 towel.
Downhill Skate (Mogilny)? Nope - we need uphill progress tonight.
Blue Orca? Nope - too much 'Messier' attached.
New Orca (Ohlund)? It's current and signifies success for this franchise.

New Orca with the 82 towel. Check. That's gotta help.
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4756
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Farhan Lalji » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 am

My gut is saying that we won't win this series but you know what? Fuck my gut.

Prove me wrong Canucks.......prove me wrong.

2-0 deficit is not impossible to come back from at all, and you guys have more than enough talent to make it happen.
Farhan Lalji
 

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Arachnid » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:46 am

Wildfaery wrote:
Arachnid wrote:I drank out of me mums born-again jesus cup instead of the usual canuck logo coffee mug... :crazy:

Go David!

love that rebel streak in you but as jeezus said love your enemies... listening to Clanedonia right now...watching (sound off) the broadcast so far so good. aw fuck...FUCK the refs (establishment)sorry just in the moment.
Namaste WF


Oh man, just saw the 3rd goal...don worry WM you're team is still in it...Rinne is good though...
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Toasty_B » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:49 am

Last playoff season I wore one of my Canucks jerseys (I have 3) for a few games. Nucks lost each game.

From the first loss against Nashville on, I never wore a Canucks jersey for the rest of the playoffs.

This season, I wear my Canucks jersey for Games 1 and 2, hoping that things will be different this year. Look what happened.

For the rest of this series, I will not wear any Canucks jerseys, as an effort to not jinx the team again. :|

Hope you've been well, WF.
Toasty_B
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 pm
Location: On the edge of the Juan De Fuca Plate

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Wildfaery » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Arachnid wrote:
Wildfaery wrote:
Arachnid wrote:I drank out of me mums born-again jesus cup instead of the usual canuck logo coffee mug... :crazy:

Go David!

love that rebel streak in you but as jeezus said love your enemies... listening to Clanedonia right now...watching (sound off) the broadcast so far so good. aw fuck...FUCK the refs (establishment)sorry just in the moment.
Namaste WF


Oh man, just saw the 3rd goal...don worry WM you're team is still in it...Rinne is good though...

Yep, just took off that jersey and it's in the washing machine as we speak...still like Clanadonia for the music instead of the announcers though. Nice Pict/Scots/Tribal druming with a pipe.
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: stratagies & rituals changing up do what ya gotta do

Postby Wildfaery » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Toasty_B wrote:Last playoff season I wore one of my Canucks jerseys (I have 3) for a few games. Nucks lost each game.

From the first loss against Nashville on, I never wore a Canucks jersey for the rest of the playoffs.

This season, I wear my Canucks jersey for Games 1 and 2, hoping that things will be different this year. Look what happened.

For the rest of this series, I will not wear any Canucks jerseys, as an effort to not jinx the team again. :|

Hope you've been well, WF.

I feel ya Toasty... change is better than the alternative in live...change or die. So I figure it's surely good for a fan, superstious(sp?) maybe...but i ain't ready to die yet!!! been sometimes diamond sometimes rust. Namaste WF
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Next

Return to Canucks Corner Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dchrist2, Google [Bot] and 5 guests