The President's Trophy & Remaining Games

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: The President's Trophy & Remaining Games

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:It would be akin to a tradesman building himself a cabin , stealing all the good power tools, a company vehicle, fucking the bosses daughter and pilfering the company slush fund on the way out the door.
Your fascination with RD is becoming disturbing.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:It would be akin to a tradesman building himself a cabin , stealing all the good power tools, a company vehicle, fucking the bosses daughter and pilfering the company slush fund on the way out the door.
RD isn't a tradesman is he ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Topper wrote:
Lol I was thinking the same thing.

I haven't seen this much flirting since THINKER laid eyes on Paddy.

In both cases however, the banter is great. 8-)
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

I didn't care about the PT until this past week now I feel depressed, like a loser. Now I hate the Canucks. Gawd how are the playoffs going to feel this year!?!?!?

But looking at the standings I'm really OK with 1st or 2nd in the West.

Round one, no matter where we finish, we will play SJS, LA, or Phoenix. That much is clear. We will have home ice advantage. I hope SJS takes third seed so they get Chicago round one. That should be a barn burner. I like round one with Nashville/Detroit and SJS/Chicago.
The only HW the Canucks need
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

The thing that pisses me off the most about that loss is not the fact that it probably screws us out of a President's trophy, but rather that the team went on and on about trying to win the Western Conference, and then they get the green light off a shootout loss by St. Louis to do just that, and they come out completely flat, have the run of the play, get decent officiating, and proceed to look a gift horse in the mouth. This team is too scared to lose to actually win anything when it counts.