Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Knucklehead
CC Veteran

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Knucklehead »

Rumsfeld wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Poster Arachnid,

I think the entire hockey board would be better off if you stopped disrespecting both the forum and its posters, who would actually like to discuss the Canucks rather than be exposed to your inane ramblings. Please seek some help and post your drivel in the Bar and Grill instead. If you can't find it, it's named after the guy who thought you're a phony f-tard.

Signed,

Everybody
Do we have an ignore feature here yet?

Signed everyone except RD and Rumsfeld!!!!
You've made three posts in the last 4 months... all of them direct replies to me.

And YOU want to ignore MY stuff?

:lol:

It seems to me your previous posts all came with a built-in ignore feature, because I can't for the life of me remember who the hell you are.
You don't know me because I've had a life and no time to post here.

Currently I am disabled with too much time on my hands.

Therefore, I have been spending more time reading this forum to fill the time and I have found your posts particulary offensive, thus my replies to you.

By the way the quantity of posts does not equal the quality of the posts, you and RD prove this fact beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I come here to read the likes of HW, Don Lever, Per, Lotus Blosum and many others too numerous to mention.

Your negativity being disguised as "objective evaluation" is getting old. Go chear for the Laffs or Flames.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Knucklehead wrote:Currently I am disabled with too much time on my hands.
So sorry to hear that! Next time I recommend a helmet.
Therefore, I have been spending more time reading this forum to fill the time and I have found your posts particulary offensive, thus my replies to you.
You're actually offended by posts in a hocky forum? :lol: How loodicruus!
I come here to read the likes of HW, Don Lever, Per, Lotus Blosum and many others too numerous to mention.

Well that's nice. Unfortunately Donny has one foot in the grave and LB doesn't post here anymore. Besides, it's pretty obvious your ONLY reason for posting here in the past four months is due to the animal magnetism of Rumsfeld the Mighty. You can't get enough of me! :oops: It's OK, fella... you aren't the only one.
Your negativity being disguised as "objective evaluation" is getting old. Go chear for the Laffs or Flames
I'll "chear" for whomever I please, thank you very much! If all you're looking for is blind optimism maybe you should just start your own blog.

And seriously guy, if you're "offended" by a post suggesting we don't break the bank to re-sign the Sedins, you are probably more disabled than you think.

*pats Knucklehead on the helmet*
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Knucklehead wrote:

I think the entire hockey board would be better off if you stopped disrespecting both the forum and its posters, who would actually like to discuss the Canucks rather than be exposed to your inane ramblings. Please seek some help and post your drivel in the Bar and Grill instead. If you can't find it, it's named after the guy who thought you're a phony f-tard.

Signed,

Everybody

Everybody_ster
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Knucklehead
CC Veteran

Post by Knucklehead »

Shove it up your ass Rummy, it is a back injury and has nothing to do with my head.

I believe that the posters I referenced that do not post here anymore is because of the drivel and vitriol you continuosly spout.

If I never read another of your arrogant self serving posts I would be a happy man.

Have a nice day asshole!
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Topper wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:

Signed,

Everybody

Everybody_ster

I'm telling you Toppy, he's obsessed!

Five posts, four months... all directed at me!

And now look how angry and abusive he's become. :(

Noble Rumsfeld: 5
Crying baby: 0

*flags most recent post for abusive language*
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Rumsfeld wrote:
I'm telling you Toppy, he's obsessed!

Five posts, four months... all directed at me!

And now look how angry and abusive he's become. :(

Noble Rumsfeld: 5
Crying baby: 0

*flags most recent post for abusive language*
I think you got under his skin a little Rummy.

:drink:

Yes.

He's definitely irked.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Everyone needs to get back on topic.

Training camp is too early to start suspending people....
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Knucklehead
CC Veteran

Post by Knucklehead »

Cornuck wrote:Everyone needs to get back on topic.

Training camp is too early to start suspending people....
Good point, the pre-season can't start soon enough so we can see some action and our local scribes have something to write about.

I for one am very confident in this groups ability to get it done, others have a different opinion.

Nothing will be determined on this forum or in the press, it will be what happens on the ice that matters and none of us here can affect that.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

When it all goes for crap, on the ice, in the room, in the media, and here on the board...

...And you know it will... (44 years running now)

The only thing we will have around here is our sense of ha ha

And poster rummy is a fucking genius in that department.

I mean heysoos, what else are you gonna expect from a guy who has Donald Rumsfeld as his avatar?

( cuffs knucklehead in the back of the head, kicks Mëds in the shins, and kisses spider on the lips)
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Knucklehead wrote:

Signed,

Everybody

1. Click on username
  2. Click on "add foe"
  3. Click Yes
Signed, just trying to help

PS.

You still have to scroll past this:

This post was made by Arachnid who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Stay strong, don't click.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ukcanuck wrote:When it all goes for crap, on the ice, in the room, in the media, and here on the board...

...And you know it will... (44 years running now)

The only thing we will have around here is our sense of ha ha

And poster rummy is a fucking genius in that department.

I mean heysoos, what else are you gonna expect from a guy who has Donald Rumsfeld as his avatar?

( cuffs knucklehead in the back of the head, kicks Mëds in the shins, and kisses spider on the lips)
you're not a bad kisser Lor....for a goose! Image

Ummmm excuse me but ARE the MEDIA or are you saying the 'paid' 'professionals' are better writers and entertainers than us? Hell the bloggers here on CC got on HNIC, most read boards as opposed to paywall rags now.We ('Hi' HW :) ) break stories before the so-called 'official' media. We pretty well know they read this stuff (as the players do 'Hi' Davie :P ).

We are ANONYMOUS and we ARE the MEDIA!

*please ignore this if you have an IQ below 100* 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

dbr wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:

Signed,

Everybody

1. Click on username
  2. Click on "add foe"
  3. Click Yes
Signed, just trying to help

PS.

You still have to scroll past this:

This post was made by Arachnid who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Stay strong, don't click.
:D He was talking about the negatorys Rummy & RD yah schmuck

Oh yeah, speaking about the land and people time forgot.....I forgot to mention New Media

If Twitter is for Twits. Facebook is for in-bred cousins. Instagram is for?

Poor Roberto, he's funnier than iMac but his new coach doesn't think so....how will this play out? Is this the first sign of problems to come?

Strombone1 has been tweeting since JT made his anti-Twit proclamation

https://twitter.com/strombone1/status/3 ... 12/photo/1
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Arachnid wrote: :D He was talking about the negatorys Rummy & RD yah schmuck
Oh I know, I just used the example I have at hand in my own account.

Don't take it personally bub, I just find it more efficient to scroll past "This post was made by Arachnid who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post." and click on the odd one, rather than having to scroll past a wall of text and emoticons every single time.

dbrstr
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

dbr wrote:
Arachnid wrote: :D He was talking about the negatorys Rummy & RD yah schmuck
Oh I know, I just used the example I have at hand in my own account.

Don't take it personally bub, I just find it more efficient to scroll past "This post was made by Arachnid who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post." and click on the odd one, rather than having to scroll past a wall of text and emoticons every single time.

dbrstr
Oh hey, I don't, in fact I consider it an honour good sir...I mean considering your DNA an all 8-) (thanks for clicking btw :P ).

Follow my Twitter account @youtakethisshitwaaaaytooseriously