Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by vic »

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Pierre McGuire announced his undying love for Gaudette on the Sekeres Price show yesterday. Quite hilarious. Hey I'm jacked about Gaudette as well but let's face it, Pierre is a douche.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Barry Macdonald must be having another meltdown. He hasn't been on the air in months. Not that I miss him but depression sucks and he clearly is in a bad spot. Get well B Mac but maybe think of retiring.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
$lacker
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by $lacker »

Bro Jake has been missing for a couple of weeks too, anyone know why?
BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BurningBeard »

$lacker wrote:Bro Jake has been missing for a couple of weeks too, anyone know why?
Too many punches to the solar plexus?
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by BingoTough »

BurningBeard wrote:
$lacker wrote:Bro Jake has been missing for a couple of weeks too, anyone know why?
Nobody has cared enough to go find him.

I remember the first time I heard one of his stupid "The Champ" shticks and KNEW that that idiot was going to be around for years.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

BingoTough wrote:
BurningBeard wrote:
Nobody has cared enough to go find him.

I remember the first time I heard one of his stupid "The Champ" shticks and KNEW that that idiot was going to be around for years.
Maybe I will start listening to them again.

TSN is a joke, they are losing hockey all over the place.

Their main site is good for CFL only now, sick and tired of reading all leaves crap.

Hope they just disappear.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

BingoTough wrote:
I think they became way too PG from when he first did them. I still laugh at the wife getting plastic surgery one where knuckles says "I hear you blew a big wad on your wifes face"
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
BingoTough wrote:
I think they became way too PG from when he first did them. I still laugh at the wife getting plastic surgery one where knuckles says "I hear you blew a big wad on your wifes face"
Neighbour: "Your wife was kind enough to plant her tulips around my old stump!"

Champ: "LOSE IT? I SNAP!!"

Bro Jake not being around lately likely has a lot to do with his buddy McRae's illness/passing...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:
BingoTough wrote:
Neighbour: "Your wife was kind enough to plant her tulips around my old stump!"

Champ: "LOSE IT? I SNAP!!"

Bro Jake not being around lately likely has a lot to do with his buddy McRae's illness/passing...
Hahaha ya that one is gold too.
Last time i was out that way I heard a radio ad with him using a lame version of the champ to sell something or another. Almost as bad as watching the trailer park boys flog that long since passed horse into an 11th season
If you need air...call it in
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Hahaha ya that one is gold too.
Last time i was out that way I heard a radio ad with him using a lame version of the champ to sell something or another. Almost as bad as watching the trailer park boys flog that long since passed horse into an 11th season
Hey! The new seasons on Netflix now that the 'Boys have taken full creative control have actually been awesome! Back to their shit-roots, so to speak.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I watched recorded games and usually have the sound off so I don't have to listen to the homer jabber jobbies but I saw a very aged cancerous looking Ronny McLean and who who is the bimbo with him with the 3rd degree burns to the face? Did someone hold her face to a hot plate?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Canuck management shill Iain McIntyre has packed it in at the Sun/Province. So now it's just Ben Kuzma to carry the load for Linden and Benning ........interesting .
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Canuck management shill Iain McIntyre has packed it in at the Sun/Province. So now it's just Ben Kuzma to carry the load for Linden and Benning ........interesting .
What happened to yours and Gillis' bud - Tony NDP Gallagher?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Canuck management shill Iain McIntyre has packed it in at the Sun/Province. So now it's just Ben Kuzma to carry the load for Linden and Benning ........interesting .
What happened to yours and Gillis' bud - Tony NDP Gallagher?
He retired a few years ago. I was never a Gallagher fan. Only guys I have liked in the print media over the years are Gary Mason and Cam Cole.