Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:41 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:04 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:34 am Blob wants Carl Yagro to get him in a headlock.
Leglock.
Yes
You wanna scissor with her? You packing a vag blob???
https://goo.gl/images/6BEBJH
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Too big a picture? LOL
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

micky107 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:11 am Too big a picture? LOL
Huh?
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Curt Appleby of Team 1040 got choked at an email I sent in. Didn’t like me saying “nobody likes football in this city, get back to hockey talk”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

RoyalDude wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:44 pm Curt Appleby of Team 1040 got choked at an email I sent in. Didn’t like me saying “nobody likes football in this city, get back to hockey talk”
:lol:

Too true tho. Does anyone care at all about the cfl?

Oh wait...wasnt there some guy here who had a sig that said winner of the 2008 canuckscentral cfl pool :lol:
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:47 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:44 pm Curt Appleby of Team 1040 got choked at an email I sent in. Didn’t like me saying “nobody likes football in this city, get back to hockey talk”
:lol:

Too true tho. Does anyone care at all about the cfl?

Oh wait...wasnt there some guy here who had a sig that said winner of the 2008 canuckscentral cfl pool :lol:
He didn’t like it, he responded back by email “you don’t know many people in Vancouver do you”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Have you heard Curt Appelby speak?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 pm Have you heard Curt Appelby speak?
No, he just sent me an email back for slagging them for spending the morning talking about football. I don't think I've heard him talk. I send in emails all the time to the 1040 goofs, especially Halford and Brough. When people see me at one of my job sites on the phone around coffee time, they think I'm work emailing but I'm actually sending angry emails to 1040, lol.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:32 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 pm Have you heard Curt Appelby speak?
No, he just sent me an email back for slagging them for spending the morning talking about football. I don't think I've heard him talk. I send in emails all the time to the 1040 goofs, especially Halford and Brough. When people see me at one of my job sites on the phone around coffee time, they think I'm work emailing but I'm actually sending angry emails to 1040, lol.
Appelby sounds like a 14 year old boy. It’s creepy actually.

I’ve been on the air a few times. Pratt got really angry with me one time calling in and cut me off. Oh the Moj was snickering in the background. I called in with Pratt a few years later and lit him up again and Taylor seemed amused. Never done the email or text.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:36 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:32 pm
Appelby sounds like a 14 year old boy. It’s creepy actually.

I’ve been on the air a few times. Pratt got really angry with me one time calling in and cut me off. Oh the Moj was snickering in the background. I called in with Pratt a few years later and lit him up again and Taylor seemed amused. Never done the email or text.
I email all the time, especially Halford and Brough. They get irrirated with me and sometimes like my emails. I have never called in. I have 1040's email address on speed dial, lol.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Anyhow they were talking football all morning, I got fed up, I hate football. Appleby got pissed and responded unkindly. lol
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Anybody ever hear Uncle Lalit phone in during Sekeres and Price’s show?

That guy is fucking funny
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

No, but listen closely to 1040 and see if you can spot some of ChefBoi's "inbox" messages, mostly to Halford and Brough. I'm walking a fine tight rope right now, as I've been having it out privately via emails with Brough, Appleby and Sekeres, especially Brough.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 am No, but listen closely to 1040 and see if you can spot some of ChefBoi's "inbox" messages, mostly to Halford and Brough. I'm walking a fine tight rope right now, as I've been having it out privately via emails with Brough, Appleby and Sekeres, especially Brough.
What time do they read out emails on Halford and Brought usually? Or Sekeres for that matter? I usually only listen when driving...