Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11857
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Topper »

5 bythhorseman wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:03 pm
Hey Mick, what are your thoughts on chemtrails? 😄
I have neighbors who bought in this area after checking flight trackers and seeing we have very few flights overhead.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19026
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Why would there be any airplanes near Rock Creek?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12442
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Micky »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:23 am
Why would there be any airplanes near Rock Creek?
Thirty Eight thousand feet. The highways on a map.
"evolution"

User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2056
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by 5thhorseman »

Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:08 am
5 bythhorseman wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:03 pm
Hey Mick, what are your thoughts on chemtrails? 😄
I have neighbors who bought in this area after checking flight trackers and seeing we have very few flights overhead.
The flouridated water will probably get them first anyways.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11857
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Topper »

5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 am
Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:08 am
5 bythhorseman wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:03 pm
Hey Mick, what are your thoughts on chemtrails? 😄
I have neighbors who bought in this area after checking flight trackers and seeing we have very few flights overhead.
The flouridated water will probably get them first anyways.
Not here.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2056
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by 5thhorseman »

Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:23 am
5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 am
Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:08 am
5 bythhorseman wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:03 pm
Hey Mick, what are your thoughts on chemtrails? 😄
I have neighbors who bought in this area after checking flight trackers and seeing we have very few flights overhead.
The flouridated water will probably get them first anyways.
Not here.
Yeah, you're probably all drinking well water and recycling your piss out there.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11857
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Topper »

5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:26 am
Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:23 am
5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 am
Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:08 am
5 bythhorseman wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:03 pm
Hey Mick, what are your thoughts on chemtrails? 😄
I have neighbors who bought in this area after checking flight trackers and seeing we have very few flights overhead.
The flouridated water will probably get them first anyways.
Not here.
Yeah, you're probably all drinking well water and recycling your piss out there.
Omak Wa a couple of years ago

Image
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2056
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by 5thhorseman »

Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:53 am
5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:26 am
Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:23 am
5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 am
Topper wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:08 am
5 bythhorseman wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:03 pm
Hey Mick, what are your thoughts on chemtrails? 😄
I have neighbors who bought in this area after checking flight trackers and seeing we have very few flights overhead.
The flouridated water will probably get them first anyways.
Not here.
Yeah, you're probably all drinking well water and recycling your piss out there.
Omak Wa a couple of years ago

Image
What's that? Marge Simpson with spectacles? :lol:

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 26014
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:20 am
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:11 pm

Sheer madness.
Almost looked like Pettersson was getting annoyed with him at after game presser https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/postg ... /c-4817868
:wave: :lol:
Say Mick, honest question... are you still on the meds?

And hey, it was a punctured lung and a cracked skull right?

The reason I ask is that I want to talk Iain MacIntyre out of hitting you with a libel lawsuit.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 26014
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:19 am
What's that? Marge Simpson with spectacles? :lol:
:lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19026
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:03 pm
micky107 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:20 am
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:11 pm

Sheer madness.
Almost looked like Pettersson was getting annoyed with him at after game presser https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/postg ... /c-4817868
:wave: :lol:
Say Mick, honest question... are you still on the meds?

And hey, it was a punctured lung and a cracked skull right?

The reason I ask is that I want to talk Iain MacIntyre out of hitting you with a libel lawsuit.
I think he’s been hit with a few too many fists. Most of his posts lately are gibberish.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2056
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by 5thhorseman »

Hey, where did Mick's cloud penis pic go to? Was that censored because it was ejaculating?

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 26014
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:36 pm
Hey, where did Mick's cloud penis pic go to? Was that censored because it was ejaculating?
We interpreted it as a depiction of Micky peeing on Imac...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12442
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Micky »

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:03 pm

The reason I ask is that I want to talk Iain MacIntyre out of hitting you with a libel lawsuit.
right
Last edited by Micky on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"evolution"

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12442
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Micky »

5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:36 pm
Hey, where did Mick's cloud penis pic go to? Was that censored because it was ejaculating?
it will return
"evolution"

Post Reply