Canucks Acquire David Booth & Parts + Various Rumours

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Canucks Acquire David Booth & Parts + Various Rumours

Post by Strangelove »

:D

Okay Ratski, I'm gonna go with 27 goals and 22 assists!
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:
rats19 wrote: i predicted 24-28 goals and 33-39 assists...waaaay before you did...lol
:shock:

That's about 10 more assists than I'd predict, but here's hopin big guy.

Now, how many teammates will he convert to Christianity - THAT is the question! :lol:
it's just finally occurred to me why there is such a hate on for Booth over in RDville, its not that he's Christian, its that he's Protestant and not Catholic and he's not Italian...that one isnt Booth's fault though,

it also explains why Booth has had trouble finding the net or making plays...its difficult to see the open man when you live in eternal darkness...
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote::D

Okay Ratski, I'm gonna go with 27 goals and 22 assists!
so 11 it is then...lol

yah would be a decent season to reach your numbers and mine..well second coming...haha

we shall see (hopfully)
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: it's just finally occurred to me why there is such a hate on for Booth over in RDville, its not that he's Christian, its that he's Protestant and not Catholic and he's not Italian...that one isnt Booth's fault though,
Nah, Bikerdude is merely pretending to be Catholic of late! Check out the archives:
RoyalDude on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 pm wrote: Not closing the book on my hopefulness for Booth, however, I am concerned that he is a religious man.
RoyalDude on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 pm wrote: I can't stand religion, it has stunted human growth on this planet and be the main ignitor of all wars this world has seen since the jews invented the damn thing way back when.
RoyalDude on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:49 pm wrote: I don't claim to be a religious historian but the Hollywood Jews had been around long before Jesus the Nazarin Jew was even a twinkle in the eye of whats his nuts balls.
RoyalDude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm wrote: Doc, don't let the Baby Jesus come between us, brother. Just because I think he is as about as real as Foghorn Leghorn, don't mean that you and I can't still be friends.
RoyalDude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:49 pm wrote: I believe that God is a fabrication for the weak minded.
Yeah so obviously some folk misrepresent themselves sometimes.

And obviously some have mistaken darkness for light; light for darkness. :drink:
ukcanuck wrote: it also explains why Booth has had trouble finding the net or making plays...its difficult to see the open man when you live in eternal darkness...
OH... ummm..... *awkward* :look:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:
ukcanuck wrote: it's just finally occurred to me why there is such a hate on for Booth over in RDville, its not that he's Christian, its that he's Protestant and not Catholic and he's not Italian...that one isnt Booth's fault though,
Nah, Bikerdude is merely pretending to be Catholic of late! Check out the archives:
RoyalDude on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 pm wrote: Not closing the book on my hopefulness for Booth, however, I am concerned that he is a religious man.
RoyalDude on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 pm wrote: I can't stand religion, it has stunted human growth on this planet and be the main ignitor of all wars this world has seen since the jews invented the damn thing way back when.
RoyalDude on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:49 pm wrote: I don't claim to be a religious historian but the Hollywood Jews had been around long before Jesus the Nazarin Jew was even a twinkle in the eye of whats his nuts balls.
RoyalDude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm wrote: Doc, don't let the Baby Jesus come between us, brother. Just because I think he is as about as real as Foghorn Leghorn, don't mean that you and I can't still be friends.
RoyalDude on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:49 pm wrote: I believe that God is a fabrication for the weak minded.
Yeah so obviously some folk misrepresent themselves sometimes.

And obviously some have mistaken darkness for light; light for darkness. :drink:
ukcanuck wrote: it also explains why Booth has had trouble finding the net or making plays...its difficult to see the open man when you live in eternal darkness...
OH... ummm..... *awkward* :look:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

The ability to laugh at these things is wot separates guys like us from the you-know-wots! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:

omg these are my favourites. I'd totally forgotten the top one, somewhere my college history professor has just had a stroke...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I don't think you-know-who made it out of elementary school....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Not surprised that Doc WestminsterAbbylove and UnitedKingdomCanuck are a couple protestant bum buddy cockney limey bastards. United Kingdom - Britain and Northern Ireland Protestant Unionists all bending over in the name of the Monarchy.

Greatest song ever - God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ANOTHER SWING AND A MISS BY ROCKY....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:ANOTHER SWING AND A MISS BY ROCKY....

Naaa Doc Abbotsfordlove...I connected pretty good, it ain't a miss not until you explain to me you ain't a cockney limey bastard now living in that cosmopolitan shit-hole strip mall called Abbotsford, like maybe you are a sheep shagger from Cardiff, or a Jordie from Newcastle, or a Mank from Manchester or a Scouse from Liverpool or a Birmy from Birmingham. Anyhew, you is a cockney protestant, Prince Charles loving limey bastard until you explain otherwise. Your avatar says it all. London's favorite cockney son - Peter Sellers.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

Geordie from Newcastle please
cheers
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:Not surprised that Doc WestminsterAbbylove and UnitedKingdomCanuck are a couple protestant bum buddy cockney limey bastards. United Kingdom - Britain and Northern Ireland Protestant Unionists all bending over in the name of the Monarchy.

Greatest song ever - God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU
God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

We mean it man!
:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Never Mind the Bollocks RoyalGuido...

BTW (you stupid you-know-wot 8-) ) check it:

"You don't write 'God Save The Queen' because you hate the English race. You write a song like that because you love them, and you're fed up with them being mistreated."

- Johnny Rotten
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:Never Mind the Bollocks RoyalGuido...

BTW (you stupid you-know-wot 8-) ) check it:

"You don't write 'God Save The Queen' because you hate the English race. You write a song like that because you love them, and you're fed up with them being mistreated."

- Johnny Rotten
When you give the world Constitutional Democracy, Rule of Law, The English Language, Literature, Theatre, Modern Sport (arguably), The Sex Pistols AND Right Hand Drive, it just doesn't matter what anyone says or thinks