“The Most Hated Team in Hockey” Circle the wagons.

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: “The Most Hated Team in Hockey” Circle the wagons.

Post by 2Fingers »

I love it when six/mel comes and plays.

What is the matter mel, still cannot figure out if you should call your mom - mom or aunt?
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Soo.. anyone talking about how much hate the Nucks are garnering?

*crickets*

That's what happens when you're team is on the verge of being irrelevant (this season).

Right now, the shiny media toy is the blood and violence that's happening the NHL. But don't you worry my fellow bed-wetters, the Nucks will start their sweep tonight and we shall once again be the (in James Earl Jones voice) THE MOST HATED TEAM IN HOCKEY.

If you only knew the power... of the dark side.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Okay... I wasn't sure whether to post it in this thread or the 'Craig Simpson is a Moron' thread.

And for some inexplicable reason we don't have a 'Craig Simpson is a Moron' thread. :shock:

Simpson suggests Henrik could/should receive supplementary discipline:

Y'know I watched the game in a VERY boisterous small-town bar and I thought I heard Simpson say that.

Had to go to youtube for the confirmation.

Is Simpson actually that stupid

... or are his Edmontonian anticanuck sentiments getting the better of him? :hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I think SImpson said it could be looked at.

I have been listening to him the first 4 games and man does he ever hate the Canucks, he goes on and on and on and on about LA. At first I thought he was trying to be subjective and counter Hughson but it is more than that, he must be another jealous "eastern" media person.