OOTS

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: OOTS

Post by dhabums »

Aaronp18 wrote:Can't wait to have the Jets in our division as well! Should guarantee a division title for years!
Buff says hi Roberto.
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1612
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: OOTS

Post by Potatoe1 »

dhabums wrote:
Aaronp18 wrote:Can't wait to have the Jets in our division as well! Should guarantee a division title for years!
Buff says hi Roberto.
Tough for those two to reconnect when Buffs new role has him no where near Lu's crease.
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3918
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: OOTS

Post by ukcanuck »

Potatoe1 wrote:
dhabums wrote:
Aaronp18 wrote:Can't wait to have the Jets in our division as well! Should guarantee a division title for years!
Buff says hi Roberto.
Tough for those two to reconnect when Buffs new role has him no where near Lu's crease.
Besides, that was when Fugly had the Blackhawks with him, I'm thinking roberto can deal with b,b,b,belly and the jets
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1612
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: OOTS

Post by Potatoe1 »

ukcanuck wrote:Besides, that was when Fugly had the Blackhawks with him, I'm thinking roberto can deal with b,b,b,belly and the jets

Yep the Jets suck donkey balls.

Horrible puck movement, terrible turn overs, and no creativity up front.

They should feel lucky that they are in the East this year or the Oilers would have a tough time finishing last again.
User avatar
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:53 pm
Location: Metro Vancouver
Contact:

Re: OOTS

Post by LotusBlossom »

Potatoe1 wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:Besides, that was when Fugly had the Blackhawks with him, I'm thinking roberto can deal with b,b,b,belly and the jets

Yep the Jets suck donkey balls.

Horrible puck movement, terrible turn overs, and no creativity up front.

They should feel lucky that they are in the East this year or the Oilers would have a tough time finishing last again.
When did people think geography would make a difference for this team. They are still the Thrashers with a sold out crowd! When you're using Tanner Glass as the guy in front of the crease, you have a serious problem with scoring. I love Tanner, but he's no scoring machine.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
User avatar
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1911
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:41 am
Location: Carl Junction, MO

Re: OOTS

Post by tantalum »

Watching the Blues-Flames game (4-2 Blues early in the third...FLames being outshot by a similar 2-1 margin) and nearly every shift he's on you can't help but see what a huge pussy Bouwmeester is right now. Any winger with any sort of determination will out compete him.
User avatar
Rudypoo
CC Veteran
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Re: OOTS

Post by Rudypoo »

tantalum wrote:Watching the Blues-Flames game (4-2 Blues early in the third...FLames being outshot by a similar 2-1 margin) and nearly every shift he's on you can't help but see what a huge pussy Bouwmeester is right now. Any winger with any sort of determination will out compete him.
5-2 final


Image
Peter Maher sez:

"...and you can put it in the LOSS column!"
User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: OOTS

Post by dhabums »

Potatoe1 wrote:
dhabums wrote:
Aaronp18 wrote:Can't wait to have the Jets in our division as well! Should guarantee a division title for years!
Buff says hi Roberto.
Tough for those two to reconnect when Buffs new role has him no where near Lu's crease.
He only needs to be in the arena. I guess though the Jets being new they wouldn't even know what happened in years past. Under no circumstances would they put him up front on the PP. It simply can't happen.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 12308
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: OOTS

Post by Topper »

tantalum wrote:Watching the Blues-Flames game (4-2 Blues early in the third...FLames being outshot by a similar 2-1 margin) and nearly every shift he's on you can't help but see what a huge pussy Bouwmeester is right now. Any winger with any sort of determination will out compete him.
There is a mention in Bountiful that he logs lots of minutes on non playoff team (read bad) teams. The mongoloid farm are looking for the corners in their round room.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4201
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: OOTS

Post by Rumsfeld »

Nice to see the NHL cracking down on the Bruins and their dirty ways... now that they've won their Cup, of course.

Marchand got 2 and a game for pushing a guy in the face tonight, so I guess the Daniel speedbagging should have earned us a 10-minute PP. There'd be a lot less to argue about in the never-ending team toughness debate if the refs had just called the Bruins for their cheap thug routine the way they called them tonight against the Canes.

What a fucking joke the officiating in this league is.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3918
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: OOTS

Post by ukcanuck »

Rumsfeld wrote:Nice to see the NHL cracking down on the Bruins and their dirty ways... now that they've won their Cup, of course.

What a fucking joke the officiating in this league is.
if you ask me (and I know you dit-int) but the way the officiating went in the final was as blatant a rip off of the paying customer in BC as there has ever been. I think that if anyone had any suspicions that pro sports is rigged and no better than WWF (at least they don't deny it) it was right there for the world to see.

for me it doesnt pay to think too hard about it because its really quite pointless, The canucks will win the Stanley Cup when the clique on the board of governors feel like its time...
User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: OOTS

Post by dhabums »

As great as Kessel has started, Bruins and Seguin say thanks to Burke tonight. As great as Kessel has started,
User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6829
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: OOTS

Post by Per »

Rumsfeld wrote:Marchand got 2 and a game for pushing a guy in the face tonight, so I guess the Daniel speedbagging should have earned us a 10-minute PP. There'd be a lot less to argue about in the never-ending team toughness debate if the refs had just called the Bruins for their cheap thug routine the way they called them tonight against the Canes.
Amen.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
User avatar
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2108
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: OOTS

Post by mathonwy »

Laughs win a very entertaining game against the Habs.

They're 5-1-1 and the top team in Canada right now.

Real deal? or Pretenders?
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 11192
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: OOTS

Post by rats19 »

mathonwy wrote:Laughs win a very entertaining game against the Habs.

They're 5-1-1 and the top team in Canada right now.

Real deal? or Pretenders?
I think its october...
Getting old is not for the young...
Post Reply