Bertuzzi/Moore

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Bertuzzi/Moore

Postby dhabums » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Strangelove wrote:I remember reading... long time ago... that Moore & Co were claiming Bert was putting assets into his wife's name.
Todd Bertuzzi is a weasel.....

I think it was property in ON somewhere. I'm sure it could be googled.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Brian CC » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Coco_Canuck, welcome to the site, and let me clarify something.

This site IS different than Canucks Central, always has been. When Central folded and their users descended here they were told that Central's open policy, which in the end was the architect of it's demise, won't be acceptable here. There are some big shots being taken at posters, and I'm not going to tolerate it.

I guess what I am saying is this is CanucksCorner and you came to our house. It's up to all of you if you want to be part of what we've created here. We didn't have these issues before Central closed.

I want everyone to get along. I makes my life a whole lot easier and makes the board better for everyone. If not I have no problem punting the people that don't want to respect my visions for this site. I pay the bills, it's my house....not toomuch to ask I don't think.
Brian CC
Site Admin

Postby Arachnid » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am

Looks like Moore money for the team formally known as The Orcas

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/h ... le2312475/
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Fred » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm intrigued by this case. Obviously it has no effect on my life so who takes the brunt of the award is incidental but when it's all over I hope we get a full explanation why the judge makes the award or maybe does not...

For the life of me I can't understand how a court can define how the injury occurred...was it the punch or was it the piling on after the fall ?

I wonder why the case is being heard in Ontario ?

I have to think that either the length of time to bring it to trial is indicative of the difficulty to prove the claimants point of view or the amount asked for is so large it has become a case celeb and must be heard at such a high level ie Supreme Court ?

I'm not into who's right and who wrong as much as how the court will reach a decision
cheers
Fred
CC Legend

Postby dhabums » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Fred wrote:I'm intrigued by this case. Obviously it has no effect on my life so who takes the brunt of the award is incidental but when it's all over I hope we get a full explanation why the judge makes the award or maybe does not...

For the life of me I can't understand how a court can define how the injury occurred...was it the punch or was it the piling on after the fall ?

I have to think that either the length of time to bring it to trial is indicative of the difficulty to prove the claimants point of view or the amount asked for is so large it has become a case celeb and must be heard at such a high level ie Supreme Court ?

I'm not into who's right and who wrong as much as how the court will reach a decision

Reasons for judgment, not that it will likely get that far.

The court uses the evidence provided.

Personal injury claims often take years.

Because it was filed in Ontario.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Arachnid » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Why does this story always rear it's ugly head when there is hockey in the air (Playoffs, draft, free-agency, start of season).

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nh ... -struggles

I don't believe it for a minute.

Something stinks to high heaven here.

I think he is milking this as a way to a cool 60 million as opposed to working hard to overcome all the odds and have a career

Steve Moore you are a coward and a pansy and your name will forever be etched in shame if you continue this route...get a real job and suck it the fuck up...

:evil:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Topper » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 pm

A spineless jellyfish who could never have suffered broken vertebrae.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Postby Uncle dans leg » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Topper wrote:A spineless jellyfish who could never have suffered broken vertebrae.

as in broke invertebrate?
nobody forks with...the jesus
Uncle dans leg
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 pm

dhabums wrote:
Fred wrote:I'm intrigued by this case. Obviously it has no effect on my life so who takes the brunt of the award is incidental but when it's all over I hope we get a full explanation why the judge makes the award or maybe does not...

Reasons for judgment, not that it will likely get that far.

The court uses the evidence provided.

Personal injury claims often take years.

Because it was filed in Ontario.

Look what the cat dragged in. 8-)
Tell me how my ass tastes.
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Previous

Return to Canucks Corner Chat