From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by The Brown Knight »

The Brown Knight wrote:My thoughts and prayers to the Stajan family..........................even though I know damn well that if the situation was reversed and one of the Canuck players had suffered such an unbelivable tragedy, most of Calgarypuck.com would be cheering it.

Fucking disgusting, but such is the reality.
And to add, these Calgarian pieces of shit would have no qualms or hesitations in saying, "Goooo Canada Gooooo" at the next Olympics in complete robotic fashion.

"Because it's what we're supposed to do."

"Gotta support your country." For 2 weeks out of every 4 years. Right Calgary?

Dipshits.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

The Brown Knight wrote:My thoughts and prayers to the Stajan family..........................even though I know damn well that if the situation was reversed and one of the Canuck players had suffered such an unbelivable tragedy, most of Calgarypuck.com would be cheering it.

Not sure about this dark one...I don't think even the mouth breathers would do that....I will just say my sympathy goes out to the stajan family as would be lying if I said prayers go out to them. Not that I don't care..its that I don't pray.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

The one you're currently imagining you mean?

Yeah. Fucking disgusting when someone crosses the line on the internet, particularly when it involves somebody else's kid.

Keep fighting the good fight, man.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Not one to say anything positive about that place but I dont think even Bingo and his cohorts would allow something negative said about a Canuck player losing a family member?
Last edited by 2Fingers on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

dbr wrote:

The one you're currently imagining you mean?

Yeah. Fucking disgusting when someone crosses the line on the internet, particularly when it involves somebody else's kid.

Keep fighting the good fight, man.

Yeah.. who the fuck are you talking about TBK?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

bump :lol:

The mongoloids are taking group orders for Johnny Hockey jerseys as well as t- shirts.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

this place would be a gold mine if gold was shit.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpost.p ... count=5039

Youngster bark big for a team with MARGINALLY better prospects than Vancouver and fewer tradeable assets than either the Canucks or the Oilers. Calgary is years away from competing. Vancouver has a fair bit more in terms of tradeable assets and so do the Oilers for that matter . Edmonton's problem is incompetent management.
rikster
MVP
MVP

Post by rikster »

this place would be a gold mine if gold was sh*t
Back in the day when there was some maturity on that board, and because a friends son played for the Flames, I enjoyed posting there from time to time...

Mind you they were always a pretty unruly bunch even back then, much like many who are posting on this board today are..

I remember making a suggestion that a kid by the name of Giordano was their best prospect which didn't go over very well in the pro Reghr Jr. camp, and they let me know it....

Mind you, they also blew off Roger Millions, so they weren't picky with whom they took a dislike to...

But you got to give the kids over there credit, I mean who else would have the gall to mock other organizations around the league as their team has gone thru a 7 year period of missing the playoffs followed by first round exits in 4 of the next 5 seasons, followed by their current streak of 5 years and counting of missing the playoffs....

And you could write a book about the dranconian methods of coaching their farm team employed...Who in their right mind would force a player to play a game with broken equipment just to teach him a lesson?...

Is their a more inept organization in the league led by maybe the worst executive in the league in Ken King?...

Not only has he been a disaster for the team on the ice, but off the ice the hatchet job he laid on Abbostford was embarrasing...

They have fallen so far that they are now irrelevant which for me is about as low as you can go...

Take care...
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

They hated BB when he was a Canuck. They hated BB when he was a Leaf. They now are in love with him.
The only HW the Canucks need
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Hockey Widow wrote:They hated BB when he was a Canuck. They hated BB when he was a Leaf. They now are in love with him.
I never liked him in Vancouver, thought he was a blustering fool
Thought he was perfect in Toronto. Hog town, hog head... Natural fit
Hate turned to loathe over his petty ass defamation suit...
He has become irrelevant in Calgary .... Much like the flames.
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

I don't hate the Flamers,I just feel sorry for them being led by the bombastic phoney blowhard Burke.Get a haircut for Christsake.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

okcanuck wrote:Get a haircut for Christsake.
Going for a new look. "The Homeless Exec"

Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

ukcanuck wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:They hated BB when he was a Canuck. They hated BB when he was a Leaf. They now are in love with him.
I never liked him in Vancouver, thought he was a blustering fool
Thought he was perfect in Toronto. Hog town, hog head... Natural fit
Hate turned to loathe over his petty ass defamation suit...
He has become irrelevant in Calgary .... Much like the flames.
That's actually a really good point.....Burke used to make the news regularly when he was in Vancouver, even more in Anaheim (especially after calling Lowe a retard), and almost hourly once he was in Toronto. Since he landed in Calgary nobody really gives a shit about him anymore.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wow:

Bountiful is a river of corcodile tears tonight. I guess when your team never makes the playoffs you have to cheer for the dirtiest team in the NHL because they have one player who once played for your team . A huge uproar on Boychuck's penalty . Ahhh mongos...... it was a cross check to the throat. Who will the tards cheer for now ? :look: :sly:
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Ya, they had an Iggy watch on, how many games till he hoists the cup. When the Canucks have been eliminated or failed to make the playoffs I've always wanted ex-Canucks to do well but never lived vicariously through them.

I wish AV well too but I'll still be cheering for the Habs.
The only HW the Canucks need