From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Southern_Canuck wrote:Hahaha - it has gotten so that the better posters at CalgaryPuck don't even post in any Canuck related thread any more, so if you read one, all you get is a steady stream of their worst members.

S_C
They have better posters there ???? better than what ??

Please don't mention that pinhead HOOT who posted over at the other cc until he left with his tail between his legs.

CP is THE lowest common denominator when it comes to hockey talk. They just reaffirmed that with there licking Sutter's and the Kings bags and completely ignoring the fact Phoenix got raped last night. I guess objectivity is a swear word in D'Arcy's world. You would think the guy ( or one of his meat puppet mods) MIGHT actually chime in once in a while and encourage the kids to at least try and have some decent hockey conversation but he seems to enjoy the fact his board is a shitty mess.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

As an asside apparently JD is unhappy in St. Lou and wants to join the Flames........according to the mouth breathers anyways.

Can't imagine there is any truth to this. Why would a guy switch from a good, young and upcoming team that has a phenomenal future to a poor team that has one of if not the worst prospect pools in the NHL ???
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:As an asside apparently JD is unhappy in St. Lou and wants to join the Flames........according to the mouth breathers anyways.

Can't imagine there is any truth to this. Why would a guy switch from a good, young and upcoming team that has a phenomenal future to a poor team that has one of if not the worst prospect pools in the NHL ???
I don't see it either. He is a native Calgarian, but I doubt that means too much at this point.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

I will say this:

Over the past few weeks, 960 "The Fan" has been a lot less hostile towards Vancouver.........and have actually been fairly praise worthy:

1) They have given nothing but praises towards Luongo and how he has conducted himself during this whole ordeal (i.e. his professional conduct and how he has stated that he'd be willing to waive his NTC and wants what's best for the team).

2) The fact that the Canucks will still be a top contending team next year

3) The fact that the Daniel Sedin injury against Chicago was a factor when it came time to playing LA

4) The Canucks' games against the Kings, outside of Game 2, could have gone either way.........while Phoenix and St. Louis were simply dominated in most of their outings (the close score being deceptive).
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

I can't wait for Blob to click in this link: http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread ... 522&page=5 to see who went down to see Roger 'cocks*cker' Millions and appeared in this video http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2012/05/ ... _opinions/

The visuals lend so much to what we have all suspected.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

okcanuck wrote:The sequel would be called "Retards on TV"

"Mongoloid Farm" would be more appropriate...
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Vpete wrote:I can't wait for Blob to click in this link: http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread ... 522&page=5 to see who went down to see Roger 'cocks*cker' Millions and appeared in this video http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2012/05/ ... _opinions/

The visuals lend so much to what we have all suspected.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

That was fucking gold Peter.

Who was the fella with the hat and skullett ?? I've seen better teeth on a fucking comb.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpost.p ... 0a&p=37206
D'Arcy says they make some strong points while the poster from the Wack chimes in with a gem of his own.

Bountiful truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

That's a bad link..... D'Arcy basically whined about the Bountiful site not being mentioned while Textcritic said the reason the Millions solicited the CP fans was because of it's high quality posters. :lol: :lol:
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

:lol:

But give them credit for at least going on the TV.

I wouldn't do it because once they start I would not stop :mrgreen:
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:That's a bad link..... D'Arcy basically whined about the Bountiful site not being mentioned while Textcritic said the reason the Millions solicited the CP fans was because of it's high quality posters. :lol: :lol:
Millions solicited CP because he fits right in with the low-IQ level of the CP posters. Smart like hammers those in-breds.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Now I'm not sure if it's right to poke fun at Caltardians the way you guys do...

but if my dog looked like that poor fucker I'd shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards. Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote:Now I'm not sure if it's right to poke fun at Caltardians the way you guys do...

but if my dog looked like that poor fucker I'd shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards. Image
Speaking of which i was scanning hfboards and saw you sharpening your chisel on our old buddy Dado but he wouldn't bite.

F- ing pussy. :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

.... tastes like chicken. :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Flames hire Bob Hartley as their new coach. I thought he was a lock for the next Habs coach. Oh well - it doesn't matter who's behind the bench, it's still going to be painful for a few years for the Flames.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

BCExpat wrote:Flames hire Bob Hartley as their new coach. I thought he was a lock for the next Habs coach. Oh well - it doesn't matter who's behind the bench, it's still going to be painful for a few years for the Flames.
I wonder if the Wings will make a pitch for Iginla and/or Kipper if they aren't successful in landing Parise and/or Suter. Wings have the cap space. I do however, wonder if they have anything in the way of prospects to pique Calgary's interest.