From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

micky107
CC Legend

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by micky107 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:09 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:39 am
Island Nucklehead wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:19 am
Gaudreau leaves the game vs Boston (concussion-spotter) after being drilled by McAvoy behind the net.

Sportsnet’s Eric “Name that finishing move” Francis immidiately draws comparisons to Petterssen/Mathesson.

The Ironing is Delicious.
Elliott’s Friedman - 31 Thoughts. See his comments regarding Pettersson hit.

Blame the light/small bodies of Gaudreau and Pettersson.
And I'm still mad. It's the job of the coach to know what happened.
I'm not buyin no seein. :evil:
"evolution"

Reefer2
MVP
MVP

Post by Reefer2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:10 am

lol - seriously some people on that site should be embarrassed with comments like "pray for Johnny".

Interesting they were just yakking a few days ago that Johnny never gets hit because he is so crafty. EP take down was worse the baby Johnny getting hit but not to that group.

Hank
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Hank » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:21 am

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Gaudreau leaves the game vs Boston (concussion-spotter) after being drilled by McAvoy behind the net.

Sportsnet’s Eric “Name that finishing move” Francis immidiately draws comparisons to Petterssen/Mathesson.

Yup. I and many others, immediately tweeted @EricFrancis to run a similar contest for JohnnyHokey. My entry for finishing move was "The People's Elbow".

This tool got reprimanded by his superiors over the tweet, had to delete it and has been back-pedalling for days. Now he's comparing this to the Pettersson slam. Love the epic Karma.

Can't wait to hear Shannon explain if this is more because Goo-dro is actually 5'5" and weighs even less than Elias.
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Hank wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:21 am
Island Nucklehead wrote:

Yup. I and many others, immediately tweeted @EricFrancis to run a similar contest for JohnnyHokey. My entry for finishing move was "The People's Elbow".

This tool got reprimanded by his superiors over the tweet, had to delete it and has been back-pedalling for days. Now he's comparing this to the Pettersson slam. Love the epic Karma.

Can't wait to hear Shannon explain if this is more because Goo-dro is actually 5'5" and weighs even less than Elias.
GOLD

Next up, for Fried Man, a concussion for one of the Leaves' smurfs please.

I was wondering if anyone else caught that clip with Shannon...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

BCExpat
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by BCExpat » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:28 am

The hit was just a bit late, but I have no problem with it. Looks like JG is good to go against Nashville tonight.
Feaster Famine