From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove »

Rumsfeld wrote: Sometimes I wish the Nazis pulled it off.

Because Hitler euthanized retards, and if he'd won Calgary would be empty.

Patience mein freund... PATIENCE!!! :twisted:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Zamboni Driver
CC Rookie

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Rumsfeld wrote:Oh man, their playoff thread is hilarious. It's funny how much they hate Vancouver even though it's quite clear that most of them haven't been off the farm in their lives. Should be some real gold over there after a couple Canuck victories.
I don't quite get the vitriol for Calgary sometimes... :?
(Although that will probably change after a nasty series)

I detest Boston, Chicago & LA much more than Calgary.

Anyways, as fate would have it I was in Cowtown today on business, and they all seem to think that they are a legitimate contender. :roll:
So I'm in the Walmart getting a replacement cell charger, and two dudes walk up in Jets jerseys.
There's a rack selling Flames logo hand towels & other NHL crapola.
One dude looks at the other and says "Hey look, they have the crying towels all ready for the Canucks series" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I just about fell over laughing. :D
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Rumsfeld »

So when Calgary gets more penalties than the opposition, they were cleary jobbed by the refs.

When Calgary gets fewer penalties, it's solely based on their "amazing discipline". :lol:

Despite having some of the worst possession stats in the league and playing with no bite all season, one Bountiful poster doesn't see how it's possible that ANY team could win four games against his mighty Flames. :hmmm:

Oh man it's sad over there.

Let's send Bersnoozi over to infiltrate their ranks. Need someone who can blend without raising suspicions.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Rumsfeld »

Zamboni Driver wrote:Anyways, as fate would have it I was in Cowtown today on business, and they all seem to think that they are a legitimate contender. :roll:
So I'm in the Walmart getting a replacement cell charger, and two dudes walk up in Jets jerseys.
One dude looks at the other and says "Hey look, they have the crying towels all ready for the Canucks series" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So you went inside a Calgary Walmart and DIDN'T take any pictures? That's a shame.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
BladesofSteel
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by BladesofSteel »

I wipe my baby girls broccoli-puréed tush every morning with fLames baby wipes.

They work fast, and are extra soft.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Oh man, their playoff thread is hilarious. It's funny how much they hate Vancouver even though it's quite clear that most of them haven't been off the farm in their lives. Should be some real gold over there after a couple Canuck victories.
I don't quite get the vitriol for Calgary sometimes... :?
(Although that will probably change after a nasty series)

I detest Boston, Chicago & LA much more than Calgary.

Anyways, as fate would have it I was in Cowtown today on business, and they all seem to think that they are a legitimate contender. :roll:
Its not so much the team as it is the fans and people.....detest the fans
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Rumsfeld wrote: So you went inside a Calgary Walmart and DIDN'T take any pictures? That's a shame.

____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Rumsfeld wrote: Let's send Bersnoozi over to infiltrate their ranks. Need someone who can blend without raising suspicions.
Yes, someone who is well-versed in huffing shindig etiquette...
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote: Let's send Bersnoozi over to infiltrate their ranks. Need someone who can blend without raising suspicions.
Yes, someone who is well-versed in huffing shindig etiquette...
The poor bastards over there have enough trouble reading and writing in English.

Oh wait is that islandnuck
With the all the bad grammar, weird spellings and dumb nicknames??

It gets confusing sometimes
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote: So you went inside a Calgary Walmart and DIDN'T take any pictures? That's a shame.
Buying clean sheets.

Mom must be visiting.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
BurningBeard
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by BurningBeard »

Strangelove wrote:Image
For an extra 0.5% tax we'll finally get public transit that's this efficient.
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Blaster86
AHL Prospect

Post by Blaster86 »

They've gone pants on head in that sub. I'm done there for a while
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Zamboni Driver wonders why the vitriol for Flames fans .

Go have a gander at Bingo Blackmore's retard farm otherwise known as Calgarypuck . I'm ashamed that those people are Canadians. They are a disgrace to sports fans everywhere and are among the dumbest , most ignorant fans around .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blaster86
AHL Prospect

Post by Blaster86 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Zamboni Driver wonders why the vitriol for Flames fans .

Go have a gander at Bingo Blackmore's retard farm otherwise known as Calgarypuck . I'm ashamed that those people are Canadians. They are a disgrace to sports fans everywhere and are among the dumbest , most ignorant fans around .
It never ceases to amaze me the type of shit they say and then justify it as "Well, we just really hate the Canucks/Oilers/etc..." Atleast a few times a season you get a couple of them spouting off about how they hope people on teams or even fans of teams to die, or are happy they're hurt. Then they'll spout off how they're amazing fans and every other fanbase is awful.

Even a guy, who just got modded and is usually super level headed, like Textcritic has just gone straight off the deep end. They take friendly rivalry and scale it up to the point, you'd think BC and Alberta had gone to war.
Hockey Widow
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Hockey Widow »

It's small mans syndrome. They've never gotten over Edmonton being named the capital.

I tell ya, I lived in Calgary for almost four years, it's when I first became a Canucks fan. They are the unfriendliest, stupidest, red necks around. They actually think the stampede is a great thing. It's not. The one hing they did right was the Olympics. But other than that I hated Calgary, the city is butt ugly, the people are trash,mthe weather sucks. Stupid red neck right wing extremist shits. And I'll tell you what, I went to a playoff game there in the early 90's, the place was half full and pin drop quite, first round game. They came very close to losing the franchise when fan interest almost died. But the inbreds like to forget about those times.

But ya, Rogers place is dead as the Red Sea some games but it will be rocking come playoffs.
The only HW the Canucks need