Sportsnet report

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Fred
CC Legend

Sportsnet report

Post by Fred »

cheers
Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Sportsnet report

Post by Arachnid »

2 mil? Book'em Danno!

8-)

Drop the damn puck already! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

That's an absolute must do.
lifer
CC Veteran

Post by lifer »

I'd take Sundin over Demitra any day. Sundin is great at faceoffs and is huge. Demitra is good at....skating? Might be hard to move Demitra as he is getting over shoulder surgury and won't be able to play for a month or so. At $2M a season, how could the team pass on Sundin?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

But his agent says it's not happening...

LINK
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Sid Dithers
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Sid Dithers »

Cornuck wrote:But his agent says it's not happening...

LINK
I'll also confirm that it's not happening. That makes it multiple sources. Done. Settled.

Now, what's for lunch?
AraChniD iS stoOpiDz!
nucklehead88
CC Veteran

Post by nucklehead88 »

told ya i heard a rumour....i'm just ahead of the curve....sorry for wasting everyones time a few days back with no link or source at the moment :oops: (sundin rumour thread) but i had heard this on the TEAM 1040 like a day before this broke...i forgot to post that part...anyway an agent will say aything to keep his clients stock up..even lie to his own mom
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

I'll also confirm that it's not happening. That makes it multiple sources. Done. Settled.

Now, what's for lunch?
Us, if he doesn't come back.

Just kidding...
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

nucklehead88 wrote:told ya i heard a rumour....i'm just ahead of the curve....sorry for wasting everyones time a few days back with no link or source at the moment :oops: (sundin rumour thread) but i had heard this on the TEAM 1040 like a day before this broke...i forgot to post that part...anyway an agent will say aything to keep his clients stock up..even lie to his own mom
"As the Sundin Returns" will be brought to you by...

Your last sentence says it all... Kinda like, " Kevin Weekes is the goalie of the future" ;)
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Icebreaka
CC Veteran

Post by Icebreaka »

Oh god, I kind of think the team doesn't need the distraction. Gillis already said he'd have to be ready for training camp. No fricken way he is showing up on Monday. However of course if he could be signed for $2Mill it'd be a great signing. We would have to dump demitra's $4Mil contract onto someone with cap space though and that'd be hella tough.
nucklehead88
CC Veteran

Post by nucklehead88 »

LotusBlossom wrote:
nucklehead88 wrote:told ya i heard a rumour....i'm just ahead of the curve....sorry for wasting everyones time a few days back with no link or source at the moment :oops: (sundin rumour thread) but i had heard this on the TEAM 1040 like a day before this broke...i forgot to post that part...anyway an agent will say aything to keep his clients stock up..even lie to his own mom
"As the Sundin Returns" will be brought to you by...

Your last sentence says it all... Kinda like, " Kevin Weekes is the goalie of the future" ;)
hahaha ouch