SEDINS NEED A BIGGER/TOUGHER LINEMATE!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Canuck2
CC Veteran

Post by Canuck2 »

Gaborik and Demitra play with Fedoruk.
Reverend Smack
CC Veteran

Post by Reverend Smack »

LOL, I was thinking about Laraque, but was concerned about backlash for the comment. He would be a step up from Cowan, at least Laraque can still win a fight to inspire his team. :mex:
The truth may hurt...but it is still the Truth...Have a nice day :)
Reverend Smack
CC Veteran

Post by Reverend Smack »

No way would Laraque be on the Sedin's line. He is a fourth liner that get 5 minutes a game and beats the snot out of anyone that is taking liberties with the warm and fuzzies on the first two lines.
The truth may hurt...but it is still the Truth...Have a nice day :)
Mikodat
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Mikodat »

No, the season went in the tank the day that Bieksa came back on D... he's played terrible hockey all year.... and taken way too many penalties.. without Ohlund and Miller on D... this team is toast... same goes for Mo... soon as he came back things looked up... Now he's gone too... bye bye Canucks :(.... personally I,d like to see Kessler play more on offence ... He is our best 5 on 5 forward without a doubt . Twins have never shown guts... Like to see a line with Kessler / Naslund as first line... maybe Isbister or another big body as 3rd on the line?... Linden?, Pyatt? use the twins as a second line and for power plays they aren't doing much 5 on 5.. dunno but think the season is over .. might as well shake up the team a little...
Nuck fan Since 1970 and still no Cup :(