To whom it may concern

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

To whom it may concern

Post by mattola »

you said Luongo has won nothing to earn his money and his rep. Now he has won a series almost on his own

you said Linden was pretty much down and a waste of roster space and he scored the winner in game 7 and an assist.

you said dont gloat that the flames are out even though I said nothing of the sort as the Nucks may be out on Tuesday..

I think now you have to shut the frak up on both.

Your owned. Your done. Im tired of your shite and its time to pay it up

SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

Y'think he's smart enough to get the message?
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)

Molson Muscle
CC Veteran

Post by Molson Muscle »

You know, I posted here once in a blue moon...but I left cuz of that clown. I came back tonight just to bask in the Canuck love (was at the game and I want to keep it going as long as possible)....and that loser is still around. How are you a Canuck fan if you post a Messier picture...that (insert homophobic adjective here) set us back 10 years and if you're actually a (insert homophobic adjective here) fan, you're definitely not a Canuck fan. You were old 5 months ago and weird....nothing's changed.
Rehab is for quitters

Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

C'mon Matty i'm awaitin' you. :mrgreen: ;) :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013

Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

Yes Virginia, the Canucks do have a goalie who can steal a playoff series!

Larionov
CC Veteran

Post by Larionov »

Full disclosure -- I thought Linden was done, and wouldn't have been upset had the team not brought him back this season. He has had a nice renaissance, though, and has made a great contribution to this team during the second half of the season and the playoffs. The coach quite rightly challenged his veterans to come through in Game 7, and Linden responded. We would have been in a lot of trouble in terms of depth up front had they followed my advice. This is why Dave Nonis is a GM, and I am a fan. :oops:

Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

...and also why Marc Crawford is not a good coach. Vigneault's understanding of resource management is vastly superior to Crow's. Trevor would have been limited to about 5:18 of ice time last game, all on the PK, under Marc Crawford.

Kel
MVP
MVP

Post by Kel »

Actually I remember seeing a post before that guy appeared asking if one is a Canucks fan if he loves Messier. Then that guy started posting his Messier-loving, Naslund-loving (because Naslund said good things about Messier), Linden-hating (understandably from a Messier fan), Luongo-hating (guess he's a Keenan fan too) messages. He's actually not much different than anyone else on other Canucks players, and he still appears to want the Canucks to win.

I guess this is not a forum with a lot of posts and someone like him helps generate some discussion, even though a lot are not very readable.

Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

...and also why Marc Crawford is not a good coach. Vigneault's understanding of resource management is vastly superior to Crow's. Trevor would have been limited to about 5:18 of ice time last game, all on the PK, under Marc Crawford.
what i love about AV is that he gives the players that deserve the ice time, the ice time. under crow naslund would still be on the top line, we wouldnt have 49 wins, or 105 points, sabourin would have played more games, we might have missed the playoffs and thats the reason he and cloutier are sucking it up in LA playing golf already.
Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch

JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Crawford is a better coach then AV.

It amazes me how fast some of you guys are so quick bash a former Canuck (except Linden for some reason doesn't apply)

For whoever said Sabs would have gotten even more starts under Crawford... you do know that one of Crawfords criticisms was that he had no faith in his Backup goalie and played his starter way to much?

With Crawford we would still be in the playoffs and be much more entertaining, Naslund wouldn't have been "ruined" due to Av's defense first.

AV had all the puzzle pieces handed to him and already in place.. he didn't really have to work for them.. more of the in the right place at the right time thing.

With Crawford he had to build it up from scratch, he came in with a LAST place team, do you understand? and in his first full year they were already fighting day in and day out for the playoffs (99-00 where they missed by 4 points due to injuries to key players such as Messier, Ohlund, Aucoin etc)

It was Crawford who was able to get Naslund, Bertuzzi, Jovo, the Sedins to the next level.. not AV
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund

brianp
AHL Prospect

Post by brianp »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:Crawford is a better coach then AV.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, I don't need to read any more then that...

8-)
**been known to be wrong on occaision, just ask the Ex

orts
CC Veteran

Post by orts »

I was quite excited when Crawford came here. I was even happier when he left.

Badfish
MVP
MVP

Post by Badfish »

Crawford did allot for our team, and he had his time in the sun here. However that time has passed. Crow seems to be the type of coach who's good at first but has a shelf-life due to the fact that players seem to start to hate that pesky bird-like sound emanating from his mouth all the time...

He had his day, and he got us.... what, 1 playoff series win?

I still like Crow, but I like AV much more as a coach and as a person. Those two don't always work out together but AV's walking that fine line so far. Likeable AND able to get his team to play it's best hockey. Just look at what he's done with the likes of Pyatt, Bulis, Hansen, Linden, Cowan, Bieksa, the list goes on. One or two of those you could say was a fluke, but all the moves he's made have paid off in spades, and that my friends is not luck!

Oh, and I notice there was no reply made on Luongo, or Linden. I would like to point out that ALL FRICKIN' SEASON I've been defending Linden, saying come playoff time, you'll all be thanking the Heavens we've still got Trevor. How about Captain Canuck getting our last two game winners, including game 7? Nothing makes me happier then to see Trev back in the hunt for the cup... And what a class act giving Smoke the open netter on the last goal. The guy is pure class, and if you still have anything negative at all to say about the guy, well... I really feel sorry for you!

You say you're a Canucks fan. THIS IS THE TIME to quit being negative about everything Canuck, and jump back on the freakin' bandwagon with FULL SUPPORT! Sure the team's not perfect, who is but it's OUR TEAM and they've just clawed tooth and nail into the second round. I for one am cheering as loud as my lungs can manage.

Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

You say you're a Canucks fan. THIS IS THE TIME to quit being negative about everything Canuck, and jump back on the freakin' bandwagon with FULL SUPPORT! Sure the team's not perfect, who is but it's OUR TEAM and they've just clawed tooth and nail into the second round. I for one am cheering as loud as my lungs can manage.
Amen.
Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch

Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote: With Crawford we would still be in the playoffs and be much more entertaining, Naslund wouldn't have been "ruined" due to Av's defense first.
Just like any thread you ever posted in wouldn't have been ruined had you kept your crappy opinions to yourself?
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel: