Canucks goal song

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Canucks goal song

Post by Linden Is God »

Hey guys, I'm in need of a new ringtune, so I was wondering if the Canucks have a specific song they play after scoring a goal. I know I should know this, but due to the lack of Canuck games being televised in Ontario this year, I've yet to notice. Thanks for any help.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

They do not have a specific one anymore. Befor the lockout they did.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

Hey LIG... i got my ringtone from the canucks mobile thing on my cell phone... and it says GO CANUCKS GO, GO CANUCKS GO.... pretty sweet...

I also have another one that says BINGO BANGO BONGO HIS IS NAME IS ROBERTO LUONGO... and it says that over and over.... much better than the goal scoring song!! 8-)
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

tuzzi44 wrote:Hey LIG... i got my ringtone from the canucks mobile thing on my cell phone... and it says GO CANUCKS GO, GO CANUCKS GO.... pretty sweet...

I also have another one that says BINGO BANGO BONGO HIS IS NAME IS ROBERTO LUONGO... and it says that over and over.... much better than the goal scoring song!! 8-)
Did you get that from Roger's? Because that's who I'm with.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

nope... telus... i think you only need an internet browser on your phone to do it... if you can download true tones ring tones you should be able to do it
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Cool thanks.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!