Anson where art thou?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Nucksfan10
CC Rookie

Anson where art thou?

Post by Nucksfan10 »

Don't know if anyone noticed today, but brutha anson is a healthy scratch tonight. I know for sure anson will be up in the press box tonight healthy scratchin his nuts wondering why he isn't playing. Anson, you aren't in the lineup because you have been on 3 teams in less than a year. You can't produce unless you have a gifted line to work with......sedins maybe? Maybe if you thought you were worth about the same as a hooker on hastings you would be seeing some ice time today. Even steve moore can see that, and he isn't exactly good with noticing talent. So anson, while you are driving around in your jag this offseason wondering where you will land next year, think of this: If you smarten up and settle for lets say a million at most, you may see yourself on someones second line. Unfortunatly for you, i know 3 teams that won't be interested in you. I hate to say it anson, but even on NHL 07 you aren't seeing much ice time either, Gilbert Brule has more points than you. What i suggest you do is get a subscription to the province or the sun this playoff season and start following a team you could have been a part of, heck, luongo would have done half the work for you. I sure hope your golf game is good. Maybe Edmonton will take you back, they are missing some talent right now.

Goodbye anson, the NHL hardly cared for thee
It was all about the Russian Rocket.....there i said it
sk8er
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not exactly worth his paycheque is he???

I said from the beginning hje was nothing without the
sedins!!!!! I love being right.....................................for once :D