Will the CBC please put Cole and Neil out to pasture?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

orts
CC Veteran

Re: Will the CBC please put Cole and Neil out to pasture?

Post by orts » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:59 am

DavidPratt_ wrote: Mats Naslund played for the Canadiens when both Neale and Bob Cole didn't have Alzheimer's.
On the other hand, after having read your various posts for a while now, I've decided I'd rather listen to a couple of harmless has-been media personalities than a never-was whose sole tone is one of sneering immaturity.

Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:34 pm

Definitely Leaf "homers" ... even with their bad names they totally get excited when the Leaves get an opportunity but are almost lethargic when the Nucks do

.... finally towards the end of the game they actually had to say that the Canucks were wrapping it up ... I think though that was after the 5th goal ... I guess with it 4-1 they figured the Leaves could still make their comeback.

Oh well whatever ... Nucks beat 'em and thats what counts .... see them all next year.

Grizz

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Re: Will the CBC please put Cole and Neil out to pasture?

Post by DavidPratt_ » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:57 pm

orts wrote:
DavidPratt_ wrote: Mats Naslund played for the Canadiens when both Neale and Bob Cole didn't have Alzheimer's.
On the other hand, after having read your various posts for a while now, I've decided I'd rather listen to a couple of harmless has-been media personalities than a never-was whose sole tone is one of sneering immaturity.
Ooohhh....it hoits when you say them things about me.

NOT.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040

randymeeks
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by randymeeks » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:33 pm

Yeesh, I thought I was the only one who noticed just how brutal that Bob Cole and Harry Neale were last night. They were constantly behind the play and rarely had a clue about what was really going on in the game. Time to retire, guys.
38 years without a Stanley Cup and counting.

Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:50 am

DavidPratt_ wrote:
Soapy wrote:Ouch!! Two minutes for spearing!!
Heh-heh....just had to give you a shot after accusing me of being JamesOwnSam. I hope you were drinking the good stuff....namely my brand ;)

dp
You are a beauty..listen to you every day ....just trying to make a name for myself Avery style....just trying to have some fun....not a lot of the CROWN as we knew the amount of mistakes that we were dealing with...plus we had the big poker game after....great fun !!!
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill