Seems like the attendance has dropped

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Seems like the attendance has dropped

Postby Fred » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:29 pm

The Canucks no longer make their announcement, another sell out !!! in fact I get e-mails from the canucks offering some games at half price and other games for single game tickets. That was never the case prior to this.

Fans support no longer quite sold on the team ?
cheers
Fred
CC Legend

Postby cerios » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:29 pm

Na they still have there sellout streak going, although I don't know how much longer that will last with this boring ass style.
cerios
CC Veteran

Postby MarkMM » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:00 pm

With all those corporate seats empty, I wonder if there's a program whereby season ticket holders can offer their seats back to the team, and if they get re-sold, the season-ticket holder gets some of his/her money back, and the team gets to double-dip. If this is what's happening, then technically, each game is still sold out, but the tickets that have already been sold can still be put up for sale.
Mark
MarkMM
CC 1st Team All-Star

Postby gmisinthegarage » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:26 pm

I was at sundays game and they had it up on the board it was the 137 sell out or something
You cook so slow you don't use a egg timer you use an Egg calendar.
Oh ya that's right I went there
gmisinthegarage
MVP
MVP

Postby Fred » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:35 pm

Well I've heard twice ticckets offered for sale and on one occassion actually had an e-mail, for the Columbus game it thought
cheers
Fred
CC Legend

Return to Canucks Corner Chat