How often do you watch "Coach's Corner" on HNIC?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

How often do you watch "Coach's Corner"?

I never miss it.
23%
I watch it fairly regularly.
15%
I watch it once in a while.
38%
I hardly ever watch it.
23%
I never watch it.
No votes

Total votes: 13

Tukaram
CC 2nd Team All-Star

How often do you watch "Coach's Corner" on HNIC?

Post by Tukaram »

Can't say I really watch it. I usually mute the TV and go do something for fifteen minutes during the first intermission. :P
Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

I usually don't watch the first game, and of course Cherry and Co. wouldn't stoop to commenting on a Western game... so hardly ever.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Jyrki21 wrote:I usually don't watch the first game, and of course Cherry and Co. wouldn't stoop to commenting on a Western game... so hardly ever.
Oh god, shut up....

Cherry and HNIC do their broadcasts from the West all the time....well maybe not all the time...last year I think it was around 6-8 times.

I never miss it.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote: Oh god, shut up....
I really appreciate your manners.
JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:Cherry and HNIC do their broadcasts from the West all the time....well maybe not all the time...last year I think it was around 6-8 times.
Out of dozens of dates. Really impressive.
yammi
CC Veteran

Post by yammi »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:Oh god, shut up...
Based on your posts and your attitude, It's hard to tell whether you're a troll or an idiot ... why don't you take your schtict to another forum.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

I'm sick and tired of everyone bashing the CBC...when 1. CBC gets excellent treatment from the CBC. 2. TSN is MUCH worse.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:1. CBC gets excellent treatment from the CBC.
I can't argue that.
Kikbutt_10
CC Veteran

Post by Kikbutt_10 »

I LOVE watching Don, he's freakin hilarious!! I personally don't like any of the color analysts for CBC, especially guys like Hrudey and Millen and that new guy Remenda or something. While Don doesn't have much hockey knowledge, he's at least entertaining to watch, while Hrudey is just a nice talking guy with boring, retarded points that require him clicking away on his little technology gizmo to explain a routine outlet pass or something else common place during a hockey game. Don and Ron are entertaining, whether they care about anything outside the leaves or not.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Did you just say Don Doesn't know much about hockey?
Kikbutt_10
CC Veteran

Post by Kikbutt_10 »

No, Don has some hockey knowledge inside of T.O, but he's extremely biased on players he personally likes and is continually hung up on the knuckle draggers who he thinks should be playing on their team's top line, but to be fair I do prefer the clips he shows to the useless, boring ones that Hrudey pops up on his segment...
Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

I watch Cherry if I'm watching the early game. I am a big LEAF hater so when he goes on one of his love-ins I cringe. He's a Leaf focused spokesman & can't be faulted for that. It's what he's paid to do. Ontario & everyone that used to live in Ontario loves him.
Personally I think the game has passed him by. I watched him every saturday growing up but in the last 10 years his comments seem dated & too biased. I do like his rants though....they may not be accurate but they are entertaining...I also slow down & look at car accidents.
I guess I'm a bit on the fence with Cherry..if he stuck to hockey in general & not LEAF hockey I think I would like him more.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:I never miss it.
Yes, and what does that say?
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

Kikbutt_10 wrote:No, Don has some hockey knowledge inside of T.O, but he's extremely biased on players he personally likes and is continually hung up on the knuckle draggers who he thinks should be playing on their team's top line, but to be fair I do prefer the clips he shows to the useless, boring ones that Hrudey pops up on his segment...
Why do you think he's so happy? Darcy Tucker on the leaves 1st line. It couldn't happen anywhere else!
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

7th greatest Canadian.
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

I like Cherry . We think along the same lines. Today on his grapevine he was saying the only people that wan't to end fighting are the media fags that don't pay for a ticket anyhow! Same thing I think. Also I read his book a few years back and thought it was a good read.

I do however hate the leaves and cringe the same as Soapy when he gets on that leaf love-in shit.
Don Cherry for Prime Minister