We are all Canucks?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

gordorama
MVP
MVP

We are all Canucks?

Post by gordorama »

If the advertising is correct and "We are all Canucks", then WE ALL should have laced 'em up and hit the ice last night.

Would have been at least a better effort that the team that the Canucks put out there last night.

Seriously.

That was men vs. boys. AV was right to call out the vets and not the rookies.

I was at the game and we could feel the wind on our faces from the Canucks' Sucking performance.

Took my folks from out of town to the game. Here's the math.

4 tickets + 4 beer + 4 hot dogs + 1 bag of peanuts + Skytrain = $500
Watching your team get it's ass handed to them in a doggie bag?
Priceless.

Anybody know where I can email the new owners to ask for my money back?

:bang: :bang: :bang:
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Pretty awful showing, especially on home ice. For a team that's trying to go defence-first, giving up that many goals is a complete disgrace.

Although, with the game out of reach by the second period, I thought to myself..."Get it out of your system now boys, if this happens again the shit will hit the fan at warp speed."

What a complete nightmare...every player on that team should have gotten a serious reality check out of that one. And if they didn't, DN better start organizing a shuttle bus to the airport, because for a team this close | | to the cap we're not getting results for the bucks. DN was quoted at the GM meetings as saying trading an offensive player like Morrison would be silly when we're looking for offense, well sorry Dave, the guy is on pace for a whopping 34 points, or about 228 G's per goal.

I hope AV smashed some garbage cans around after that one, and I would love to see highlights of todays bucket skate. The only ones spared should be BXA and Edler, who both played a lot (24 and 19 mins respectfully), and weren't minus players. We keep playing like this, at least we can get a good draft choice next year....everyone keeps saying how important good drafting is ;)
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Hey Gordorama, seriously, are you pissed ? :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
gordorama
MVP
MVP

Post by gordorama »

I haven't enjoyed the Canucks so much since the lockout!