This may be one of the funniest things ever â€“
Ivan Hrvatska, a Croatian entertainer, wrote a song called "Making Love to the Vancouver Canucks" which has such lyrics like, "We make love today on the power play," "Now we make love to the Stanley Cup" and "We will go all the way with Dan Cloutier, and then make love at center ice."
He even switches into Croatian partway through... this is so funny.
Thank G_d it's not the Canucks themselves, lest it be another "Can't touch a flame when it's red hot" scandal.
Other songs from the album:
They can all be listened to here: http://cdbaby.com/cd/hrvatskaIvan Hrvatska wrote:1. Party All Year
2. Making Love to the New Year
3. Forgive Me, I Love You Too Much on Valentine's Day
4. Making Love to St. Patrick's Day
5. Easter Love
6. Party for the World
7. Loving Mother's Day
8. Father's Day
9. Making Love to Canada
10. Making Love to the U.S.A.
11. Croatia Day Whiskey Song
12. Making Love to Labour Day
13. Making Love to the Vancouver Canucks
14. Making Love to Halloween Night
15. Making Love to Thanksgiving
16. Making Love to the Grey Cup
17. First I Make Love to You, Then I Make Love to Christmas
18. Make Love to Love
You have to listen to "Making love to the U.S.A."