Pratt and Taylor or Marjanovich

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Pratt and Taylor or Marjanovich; who would you rather listen to

Pratt and Taylor
47%
Marjanovich
53%

Total votes: 30

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Paul

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Paul De Bron wrote:huh! who knew? It's not Dave Pratt, but while talking to some colleagues today, I find out that it IS a member of the local sports media.

He's well known, and does a helluva Pratt impression. Have fun figuring it out.
Paul - you blew my cover but these clowns will never figure out who this REALLY is.
Kids, in this business you gotta tell it like it is.

DP
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
gmisinthegarage
MVP
MVP

Re: Paul

Post by gmisinthegarage »

DavidPratt_ wrote:
Paul De Bron wrote:huh! who knew? It's not Dave Pratt, but while talking to some colleagues today, I find out that it IS a member of the local sports media.

Paul - you blew my cover but these clowns will never figure out who this REALLY is.

DP
We should start a pool as to who you "Really are"

Mind you would you even tell us if we were right?
You cook so slow you don't use a egg timer you use an Egg calendar.
Oh ya that's right I went there
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Lay off of B-Mac

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Krusty wrote:"Barry McDonald's gone AWOL"

I'm curious, What happened to him?
Knowing B-Mac as I do, I'm sure he's found a new mirror that he can't get away from. He's more self absorbed than a water and paper towel sandwhich. :lol:
Lay off of B-Mac. He's on a personal leave from the TEAM. 'Nuff said.

DP

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

Pick_My_Nose
CC Rookie

Post by Pick_My_Nose »

Could this David Pratt on this system be the Team's former morning host with Bob Saye.....Peter Schaad? :shock:
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But never, EVER, pick your friend's noses!!!!! BOOGER!!!
Pick_My_Nose
CC Rookie

Post by Pick_My_Nose »

And I agree about B-Mac.....It's one thing to rip people when they're on the air, but it's totally another to gouge people when they're going thru tough times.

eg: Pratt on Bertuzzi!
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But never, EVER, pick your friend's noses!!!!! BOOGER!!!
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Pick_My_Nose wrote:And I agree about B-Mac.....It's one thing to rip people when they're on the air, but it's totally another to gouge people when they're going thru tough times.

eg: Pratt on Bertuzzi!
Glad to hear that you support not ripping Barry Macdonald. Barry is a seasoned sportscaster and just needs some time off to get his personal issues straightened out.

As for the 'eg' - not even close. Bertuzzi going though 'tough times'? If you consider driving around in your new customized chopper spending the millions of dollars you've made while on the phone with your high-priced lawyer trying to beat the 'rap' laid against you in Ontario (hiding out from the crime scene). Do I feel sorry for Todd? NO. Todd made his own bed. Now it's time for him to be a man and deal with it.

DP

Mao Tse Helens
AHL Prospect

Post by Mao Tse Helens »

I would rather drink water from the toilet like a dog than listen to that turd chomper, Jabba the Pratt.

I stopped listening to that orangutang a while ago after listening to him fill his pants over Burke's upcoming demise. Prattler was so ecstatic it was as if he had just gotten his first pony (probably a deep fried one with extra gravy) I'm happy to say that I'm now Pratt free

Moj has had some good game day panels on his show.

Dan Patrick's show is probably the best of it's kind due to the dynamic between the host and his Ed McMahon, Dibble. Patrick is one of the few sports guys that could cross over into mainstream entertainment.

This year's lockdown has greatly reduced my appetite for sportstalk in general, I haven't even listened to Dan Russell since the playoffs.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

i have met B-Mac several times through a couple of buddies that used to play with him on the Coquitlam Athletics and Puccinis before that, so me being a smart ass about his being a bit of an arrogant bugger is nothing, so all of you holier than thou heros can lighten up a bit.

Could that be Brian Manderville on this site imitating the little fat man ?
Krusty
AHL Prospect

Post by Krusty »

DavidPratt_ wrote:

DP
Bernie Pascall? :P
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Krusty wrote:
DavidPratt_ wrote:

DP
Bernie Pascall? :P
By the way Kids,

That was the REAL Paul de Bron from the TEAM who posted the previous message. Call 280-TEAM and he'll tell you the same. As for me - let's just say I know Dave very very well, so when an issue comes up, it's pretty predictable anticipating what he would say.

DP

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

As for me - let's just say I know Dave very very well, so when an issue comes up, it's pretty predictable anticipating what he would say.

"WHaaHHHH!!
WhAAaaHHH!~!!

Burke sucks!!
-blah, blah, blah-"
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Paul De Bron
AHL Prospect

Post by Paul De Bron »

yeah, I'll tell you if you guess it. No, it's not Bernie Pascall or Peter Schaad.
adios, muchachos!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Paul De Bron wrote:yeah, I'll tell you if you guess it. No, it's not Bernie Pascall or Peter Schaad.
Is it Manderville? Never heard Mandy do Pratt but he can do a pretty good Mcgoochie. :lol:
Krusty
AHL Prospect

Post by Krusty »

Paul De Bron wrote:yeah, I'll tell you if you guess it. No, it's not Bernie Pascall or Peter Schaad.
Thanks Paul. I was kinda kidding about Bernie Pascall :?
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Pratt

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Paul - I'm sure you can divulge some secrets. What is the craziest thing that has happened on the TEAM with Pratt? Did you ever have to break up a fight with Pratt and Marjanovich? Did Moj have Pratt in a bear hug? Has a female staffer like Andrea Klein ever went to management over sexual harassment issues from Pratt? C'mon man! Spill the beans here!

DP