Whats the Molson Zone

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

parksyboy
AHL Prospect

Whats the Molson Zone

Post by parksyboy »

Hey i got 4 tickets in the Molson Zone. They were quite expensive and i was wondering what perks they have. Must be something. Obiosly it will be roudy cause its a beer drinking zone? Do they deliver? There must be some benifit.
gmisinthegarage
MVP
MVP

Post by gmisinthegarage »

My whole icepack is in the zone :? I am hoping it is not too bad..... every section can be bad.... all depends its not like there is no drinking anywhere else. Hey if it a slow game you always have other entertainment
You cook so slow you don't use a egg timer you use an Egg calendar.
Oh ya that's right I went there
Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

If it's anything like the Molson Zone in Montreal, it will be populated by hot, blonde Molson employees giving out free beer tickets to francophone Canadiens fans only.
the Cunning Linguist
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Cunning Linguist »

Jyrki21 wrote:If it's anything like the Molson Zone in Montreal, it will be populated by hot, blonde Molson employees giving out free beer tickets to francophone Canadiens fans only.
:lol: Bitter, bitter, bitter...
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

If it's anything like the Molson Zone in Montreal, it will be populated by hot, blonde Molson employees giving out free beer tickets to francophone Canadiens fans only.

mon francais is tres good!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
RC51
CC Rookie

Post by RC51 »

It's just like any other section although, obviously, alcohol permitted. I don't think it's any higher priced than the corresponding seats on the other side of the stadium or ends - it might just be in a different price zone than the real cheapies.

It's nothing special whenever I've sat there. Just dubbed the Molson zone to encourage yahoos to go purchase over-priced, domestic drinks and get stupid (within reason, mind you). :mex:
Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

the Cunning Linguist wrote:
Jyrki21 wrote:If it's anything like the Molson Zone in Montreal, it will be populated by hot, blonde Molson employees giving out free beer tickets to francophone Canadiens fans only.
:lol: Bitter, bitter, bitter...
And I have every right to be! :lol: I paid as much for my ticket as the doofuses around me who sneered/swore at me and poured beer on me during my years in Montreal. Why don't I get free beer just like them? I even speak their language, for goodness' sake... :evil: