If Naslund were to Step away from the "C" who repl

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Who should be Captain if Markus were to step down?

Morrison
10%
Ohlund
13%
Cooke
No votes
Mitchell
6%
Linden
23%
Other (Name your player)
6%
Leave it with Naslund
42%

Total votes: 31

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

parksyboy wrote:I agree with you, Just tired of the same old same old talks, "are legs weren't moving or we chocked"

I like someone who is real for a captain. If Jovo was captain he would be reel. He might start crying ect but at least he woudl be real.
I think what bothers me about Naslund is he always has this tortured, uncomfortable look in his face when the media speaks to him after a loss or an issue that comes up. He doesn't have this confident grin on his face that says 'we're going to come back and kick the #$%^ out of the next team we play'. Now I understand that Naslund is not that kind of person. He leads by example and he does a fine job. But what concerns me, and I have voiced this many times, is that the Canucks miss players like Baron, Klatt, May, Keane, etc. Those were guys who SUPPORTED Naslund in the dressing room. Cloutier did as well by the way. Looking at this team, I think Vancouver has added some competitive guys like Mitchell and Luongo but they need more character players who can get the team going when times are tough.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

parksyboy wrote:I wish I could punch naslund in the face for leading our team in the dumps last season! :evil:
Ummm, how old are you?

dp

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

parksyboy
AHL Prospect

Post by parksyboy »

I hear with the character players. Hopefully Mitchell will be that kind of player.
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

parksyboy wrote:I wish I could punch naslund in the face for leading our team in the dumps last season! :evil:
This isn't SRsez is it?

dp

parksyboy
AHL Prospect

Post by parksyboy »

no my name is Parksy
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

I guess there's no choice left than to go on with Naslund and i have no problem with it. ;)
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Bartman
MVP
MVP

Post by Bartman »

DavidPratt_ wrote:
This isn't SRsez is it?

dp
Can't be SRsez...hasn't started making personal attacks against the posters with a different view than him.
R.I.P. Luc.
Ropesauce
CC Rookie

Post by Ropesauce »

I wasnt happy with Naslunds pandering to Bertuzzi last season when he should have been giving him a swift kick in the ass, and making a better atmosphere in the dressing room.

But he is the Captain and you don't strip the C and keep the guy around so I'd have to vote to keep Marcus w/C till he leaves.
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

I think the reason he has a tourtured look on his face is because it is tourture having to deal with the same assholes who jam a mike in his face ask the same stupid question for the 10 000 th time and then go back to their papers or radio shows or t.v shows and cut him to ribbons while attacking his best friend personasly for somthing that happened awhile agop and he apologized for. Are you really that stupid that you don't understand the reason he looks at the media like that? He hates you idiot! And all the bottom feeding parasites like you that make their living eating the peanuts out of his shit dumbass!
Don Cherry for Prime Minister
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

ververgaert wrote:I think the reason he has a tourtured look on his face is because it is tourture having to deal with the same assholes who jam a mike in his face ask the same stupid question for the 10 000 th time and then go back to their papers or radio shows or t.v shows and cut him to ribbons while attacking his best friend personasly for somthing that happened awhile agop and he apologized for. Are you really that stupid that you don't understand the reason he looks at the media like that? He hates you idiot! And all the bottom feeding parasites like you that make their living eating the peanuts out of his shit dumbass!
That's bullshit, cheers.

Nevertheless there's some honesty in between the lines but maybe more than 5 million % too drastic. ;)
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

For these guys to say the things they say and then try to dumb it down with a ' Whats his problem"? really infuriates me and so I like to trow it back at them.
Don Cherry for Prime Minister
Nuckzilla
AHL Prospect

Post by Nuckzilla »

nibbles wrote:haaa... linden hands down.