Vote for the SOF Question

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

What question should we ask Nonis?

How soon do you anticipate seeing Mason Raymond in a Canucks uniform? Were you pleased with his progress during his freshman year at the University of Minnesota Duluth? - Minnesota Canuck
15%
If we lose Jovo, what's your plan to replace his loss? Stock up on forward? On D with one or two new D? - Linden is God
40%
How much cap space are we going to need to compensate for injuries? $1 million? $2 million? Are we maxing out the cap next year? - jchockey
15%
what are our current shortcomings now that some moves have been made? - Arbour (changed a little)
30%

Total votes: 20

mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Vote for the SOF Question

Post by mattola »

as most were asked in the last 2 weeks and answered in the last week (coach, bert, etc...)

here are 4 I picked out. vote for your favorite
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

I voted for 4 because an honest answer would seemingly provide a good amount of detail on Nonis's next moves.

Other than that I'd like the first one asked but modified to include something on Schneider as well given they are the two top college prospects.
jchockey
MVP
MVP

Post by jchockey »

Naturally, I voted for mine. :roll:

I think with Nonis giving us a clear number we'll be able to better predict which kinds of players will be signed and for how much.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

what about " Now that we know the cap is 44 million, how much are you allowed to spend? "
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
jchockey
MVP
MVP

Post by jchockey »

Madcombinepilot wrote:what about " Now that we know the cap is 44 million, how much are you allowed to spend? "
Isn't that pretty much my question?
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

[quote="jchockey"]Naturally, I voted for mine. :roll: quote]

Ditto for me
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Isn't that pretty much my question?
yup.

my bad
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
MinnesotaCanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by MinnesotaCanuck »

What is the date of the SOF again? It will impact which question I believe is most pressing.

[edit]

I'm an idiot. Nevermind.