Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.
- Moderator & MVP
- Posts: 7310
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
- Location: Everywhere
Despite what Beckett magazine has predicted, who will win the Cup tonight?
Will Carolina regain momentum at home?
Is Edmonton all powerful now?
Will the 'Canes get any shots through to net?
How will Ward handle the pressure?
Find out at 5:00!
2017 - The Road to 65™
- CC 2nd Team All-Star
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:45 pm
- Location: Vancouver Island, B.C.
Too close to call really. That's what makes it such an interesting game. Our softball team cancelled the game with the other team tonight so we could all watch the final.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:37 pm
- Location: Kickass Pass B.C.
Beckett screwed any chance Carolina had. Hurricane downgrade to light drizzle.
"put some Preperation H on the guy and he'd disappear"
- CC Veteran
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:21 pm
Wow the damn Oilers sure got lucky at the end of the first. Could have been 2-0 or at least a penalty shot. Steve Staios should send the NHL a gift if they end up winning this game.
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Ah yes, the Warbucks fortune keeps on growing . . .
Modo vincis, modo vinceris.
- Posts: 1345
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:25 pm
- Location: Toronto, but heart's in Vancouver
Well done Canes, it must suck to be an oiler fan, I really can't see them repeating this performance...
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:13 am
That first goal was huge. I was thinking something bad was going to happen when they were playing tic-tac-toe inside their own zone. And they couldn't capitalize on a 5-3 PP. That was just brutal.