Bountiful/Coilers Thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Bountiful/Coilers Thread

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

One province doesn’t deserve two threads.

There’s a lot of rage in that dump of a province.

Calgarypuck has a special little tiger…. dino7c. He’s their Gomer107

Hfboards oilers is the most vile forum around.

Thanks a lot Ralph Klein for feeding these morons sausage, bacon and ham from retarded pigs.

Anyone see the Mongo lines the Coilers fans did the other night? I think they just got the original Footloose in the swamp.,
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Bountiful/Coilers Thread

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

McJesus and the German look unstoppable. Holland the idiot has some high end talent to work with. Nurse is overpaid, but Hyman and Bouchard are high end players. If the Skinhead can hit .905 save pctg the Coilers might win the cup. Throw in Ike Turner there and their best players are all 200 pounds plus. Ours are razor thin other than JT.

The Flames are in the slog for another five years. They need to keep moving more pieces. You can’t trade everyone but they need to dump Huberdeau. Worst boat anchor in the league. Kadri isn’t far behind.,You probably keep Weegar and Coleman. Anderson is a guy I’d look to move. Ditto for Markstrom. Mike Keenan took a machete to the Canucks in 1998. Does Craig Conroy have the stomach to do the same.
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Shaq Hyman is a beast in the paint. What a great UFA signing by the Coil... while the Leaves keep giving all their $$$ to soft, crybaby bros.

Sure, he gets to play with two of the best centers in the world but his game makes them better too. Great contract, dude is seriously underpaid.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 19 People!
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

It's probably sacrilegious, but I have been getting a great kick out of the Oilers beating the 1-3-1 in LA.
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:18 pm It's probably sacrilegious, but I have been getting a great kick out of the Oilers beating the 1-3-1 in LA.
If you need air...call it in
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

As Blob said - the Flames are at least 5 years out before they are competitive again. Hopefully McGerman doesn't resign with the Oilers next season, and Mcdouchbag leave the following season and the Oilers will be worst than the Flames.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Have another drink Ryan! :lol:

BTW Ryan, you have a Naslund jersey on your wall you dumbfuck...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

That's the kind of bullshit I mean. What the fuck has McDavid and dysaddle actually won anyway? They went out with a huge whimper last year with them supposedly clicking at their best as well. I know, I was staying in Edmonton at the time and enjoyed how they just bent over and coughed for the knights.

What about all the years preceding this one? Weren't they also the best players in the world? They are a regular season team
If you need air...call it in
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Whitney is just fucking around.

He's been backing the Canucks hard all year.

..and it's a Whitney USA jersey from 2010, not a Naslund.
DeLevering since 1999.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

BCExpat wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:03 am As Blob said - the Flames are at least 5 years out before they are competitive again. Hopefully McGerman doesn't resign with the Oilers next season, and Mcdouchbag leave the following season and the Oilers will be worst than the Flames.
If I’m Conroy, I’m tanking for Hagens or Martone in 2025 and McKenna in 2026, for a quick two season full tank rebuild then pull out like Blobbee on a Girls Gone Wild overnight at the fine lodgings of the historic Astoria Hotel
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I thought the Dude hated “Tankists”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:10 am I thought the Dude hated “Tankists”
Just a quickie, an in and out’er. In like Flynn, out like Jim.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

From HFOilers…..

Nurse sucks but upgrading his partner would help. He needs someone that can actually move the puck, which is Stecher. Nurse has always looked best when he has a partner that can handle the offensive side of the game. He's trying to do too much, as always, because Ceci is an even bigger plug.

They are hoping Troy Stecher is the answer to boosting Nurse.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Not even a good doctor could boost Nurse - he looked horrible in the LA series, and still looks horrible. Perfect Dman for the oil, though. :)