Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Meds »

[MOD EDIT: Yeah let's not go there]
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Mëds wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:43 pm Obviously the best AAV is what we want, and right now that's probably the one with the most term.....which I was saying is better to give them now rather than when we will be regretting it halfway through the deal because they hit 33 years old and start to drop off.
I'd rather not go MS/HF style ad nauseam back & forth saying the same things over and over again, but we both agree that getting the best AAV is the best case moving forward. Trick is, what term would that be for Petey/Hughes in this new flat cap/covid-19 era.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

SKYO wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:10 pm
Mëds wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:43 pm Obviously the best AAV is what we want, and right now that's probably the one with the most term.....which I was saying is better to give them now rather than when we will be regretting it halfway through the deal because they hit 33 years old and start to drop off.
I'd rather not go MS/HF style ad nauseam back & forth saying the same things over and over again, but we both agree that getting the best AAV is the best case moving forward. Trick is, what term would that be for Petey/Hughes in this new flat cap/covid-19 era.
FFS SKYO. The term is whatever one will get them lowest AAV.....it's what they will say yes to.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Holy shit Mëds buddy try some fucking weed man.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:19 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:22 pm
SKYO wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:11 pm Let me simplify it for you Mëds
:lol:

When I'm reading this post I think i can hear SKYO typing a little slower so Mëds can understand
... heck, if he slows down just one more notch, even I might understand in a couple of months or so!!
I bet.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Mëds wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:48 pm [MOD EDIT: Yeah let's not go there]
:D

Was it a potato punch?
If you need air...call it in
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Micky wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:03 am

When I'm reading this post I think i can hear SKYO typing a little slower so Mëds can understand
... heck, if he slows down just one more notch, even I might understand in a couple of months or so!!
I bet.
Oh Gomer. Your so cute when you try and act like the big kids. Copying what they do, trying to impress... I actually kinda want to pat you on the head and say ‘try harder’

.. but then I think you might flash back to all those times your overweight, sweaty uncles patted you in those other (private) places, and encouraged you in other ways...

So I am better off telling you to get back to the closet where all the other slow children are, lick some windows and have lunch. We are serving rainbow crayons for you again!!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:57 am
Micky wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:03 am

I bet.
Oh Gomer. Your so cute when you try and act like the big kids. Copying what they do, trying to impress... I actually kinda want to pat you on the head and say ‘try harder’

.. but then I think you might flash back to all those times your overweight, sweaty uncles patted you in those other (private) places, and encouraged you in other ways...

So I am better off telling you to get back to the closet where all the other slow children are, lick some windows and have lunch. We are serving rainbow crayons for you again!!
Now there's a mod edit waiting to happen. You, boy, have way too many fetishes. I've heard of peculiar things happening to lonely, old prairie
trannies but try and keep it off the board.
"evolution"
theman
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by theman »

shits getting real

Kevin Epp, agent who represents Oliver Ekman-Larsson, has informed the teams involved that the defenceman has set a deadline for the start of free agency on Friday to accept a trade to BOS or VAN. After that, he will close the window and stay a Coyote.

Both Friedman and Dreger are reporting it.

https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/ ... 4525930499
Cherry Picker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Cherry Picker »

Kevin Epp be a bad ass. Shit or get off the pot. It will be good to get the speculation finished.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
theman
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by theman »

Cherry Picker wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16 am Kevin Epp be a bad ass. Shit or get off the pot. It will be good to get the speculation finished.
Agree. There seems to be a lot of dominos ready to fall, just need the first one to go.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

‘Prairie trannies’ :hmmm: Chef your thoughts? .....
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
DHA
CC Veteran

Post by DHA »

theman wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:13 am shits getting real

Kevin Epp, agent who represents Oliver Ekman-Larsson, has informed the teams involved that the defenceman has set a deadline for the start of free agency on Friday to accept a trade to BOS or VAN. After that, he will close the window and stay a Coyote.

I think he gets moved by Friday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

theman wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:13 am shits getting real

Regardless of the outcome, It will be interesting to hear his reasons for only accepting Vancouver or Boston as destinations. Can certainly
understand the past and present Swedish affiliation with the Canucks. Must be pretty strong because the tax-man hits harder here.
"evolution"
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

If Armstrong can't get what he wants the smart move is to just stay put, but the owner Alex Meruelo could pressure Armstrong into just accepting a decent deal instead of trying to get overpayment.