Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 11579
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Micky »

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 am
micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:15 am
Rick Dhaliwal
Sven Baertschi has been called up by the #Canucks.
7:02 AM · Nov 1, 2019

Baertschi flight was delayed yesterday, he is travelling today from Chicago, so may or may not not play tonight vs Ducks.
Pump and dump time
Just waiting to get some sort of not so good news on Ferland. No idea yet though, just guessing.
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10654
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by The Brown Wizard »

It looked like he either dislocated or broke his knuckle.

What sucks is replacing a gritty wing with tissue papery soft sven
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1956
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Tciso »

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:42 am
Full hockey hates for Leaves and Flames.

After that, it's individual hate for specific people.

Messier
Marchand
Etc
Residual Brett Hull Hate. It's still a thing.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 11579
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Micky »

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:20 am
It looked like he either dislocated or broke his knuckle.

What sucks is replacing a gritty wing with tissue papery soft sven
Ferland not having the best of luck. Gets sick, now maybe a dumb broken finger that barely keeps him out. Sucks.

Comets stats; https://www.theahl.com/stats/player-stats/390/65

I don't know if I would have done the same thing or not?
"evolution"

DHA
CC Veteran
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by DHA »

Rafferty best plust minus on team +12 same points as OJ both d rookies... if both these guys make the big club it will be a huge boost!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18314
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:46 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:20 am
It looked like he either dislocated or broke his knuckle.

What sucks is replacing a gritty wing with tissue papery soft sven
Ferland not having the best of luck. Gets sick, now maybe a dumb broken finger that barely keeps him out. Sucks.

Comets stats; https://www.theahl.com/stats/player-stats/390/65

I don't know if I would have done the same thing or not?
How does it barely keep him out?

And what would you have done?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10042
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by rats19 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:21 am
micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:46 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:20 am
It looked like he either dislocated or broke his knuckle.

What sucks is replacing a gritty wing with tissue papery soft sven
Ferland not having the best of luck. Gets sick, now maybe a dumb broken finger that barely keeps him out. Sucks.

Comets stats; https://www.theahl.com/stats/player-stats/390/65

I don't know if I would have done the same thing or not?
How does it barely keep him out?

And what would you have done?
Cuz it’s just barely broken silly 8-)
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11707
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Topper »

11am Baubles is barely sober.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18314
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Topper wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:59 am
11am Baubles is barely sober.
As sober as a judge. I don’t work in a coal mine like some folks who need to get hammered just to begin work.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 11579
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Micky »

Fuck; here it comes; Aint no conformation yet!!!!!
@DhaliwalSports tells @DonnieandTheMoj that his sources have told him that Michael Ferland's injury is not his hand.
"I cannot sit here & tell you it's 100% a concussion. But I can tell you that I've had enough people I've talked to that seem to think that's it.
He has been flown back to Vancouver. That is confirmed.
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10654
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by The Brown Wizard »

micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:26 am
Fuck; here it comes; Aint no conformation yet!!!!!
@DhaliwalSports tells @DonnieandTheMoj that his sources have told him that Michael Ferland's injury is not his hand.
"I cannot sit here & tell you it's 100% a concussion. But I can tell you that I've had enough people I've talked to that seem to think that's it.
He has been flown back to Vancouver. That is confirmed.
i dont think they let guys fly with concussions...

Shoulder?
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18314
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:12 pm
micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:26 am
Fuck; here it comes; Aint no conformation yet!!!!!
@DhaliwalSports tells @DonnieandTheMoj that his sources have told him that Michael Ferland's injury is not his hand.
"I cannot sit here & tell you it's 100% a concussion. But I can tell you that I've had enough people I've talked to that seem to think that's it.
He has been flown back to Vancouver. That is confirmed.
i dont think they let guys fly with concussions...

Shoulder?
Only Demko. :mex:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10654
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:24 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:12 pm
micky107 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:26 am
Fuck; here it comes; Aint no conformation yet!!!!!
@DhaliwalSports tells @DonnieandTheMoj that his sources have told him that Michael Ferland's injury is not his hand.
"I cannot sit here & tell you it's 100% a concussion. But I can tell you that I've had enough people I've talked to that seem to think that's it.
He has been flown back to Vancouver. That is confirmed.
i dont think they let guys fly with concussions...

Shoulder?
Only Demko. :mex:
thats just cuz hes the backup
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 11579
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Micky »

.
Sorry, it's official;
Vancouver Canucks
@Canucks
Micheal Ferland is in concussion protocol says Coach Green.

Adam Gaudette will slot in.
12:19 PM · Nov 1, 2019·
That wasn't much of a fight and I didn't see "any" devastating head blows. For f**ks sake, I'm beginning to wonder what is being call
concussion isn't whiplash syndrome like part of Crosby's was. Was months before that was figured out.
They can have many of the same symptoms. A bad whiplash can last for a very long time. It has it's own dangers but not the gelatin
enlargement between the brain and the skull cap.
I only bring this up cause he seems to be able to fly around no problem..
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 24629
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove »

As I told you last week Micky, Ferland has had a lot of concussions, twas a big concern this summer.

Baer is also a prime candidate for yet another concussion...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply