2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9170
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by micky107 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 am

Puck wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:21 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:31 pm
I’m still not over 2011, won’t forgive the Sedins for not having any balls and AV not having plan C to deal with injuries.
You’re an idiot, but thanks for your thoughts.
Gees; Gut ache from laughing at 1 ;10 am. lol
"evolution"

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5008
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by Reefer2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:02 am

Puck wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:21 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:31 pm
I’m still not over 2011, won’t forgive the Sedins for not having any balls and AV not having plan C to deal with injuries.
You’re an idiot, but thanks for your thoughts.
At least I’m not a dumb fuck like you.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5008
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by Reefer2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:02 am

micky107 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 am
Puck wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:21 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:31 pm
I’m still not over 2011, won’t forgive the Sedins for not having any balls and AV not having plan C to deal with injuries.
You’re an idiot, but thanks for your thoughts.
Gees; Gut ache from laughing at 1 ;10 am. lol
More like a gut ache from 16 cups of coffee. No?

User avatar
Puck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1048
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:40 pm
Location: Victoria, BC

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by Puck » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:17 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:02 am
Puck wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:21 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:31 pm
I’m still not over 2011, won’t forgive the Sedins for not having any balls and AV not having plan C to deal with injuries.
You’re an idiot, but thanks for your thoughts.
At least I’m not a dumb fuck like you.
Easy now... I did thank you for your thoughts.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5008
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by Reefer2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:18 am

Puck wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:17 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:02 am
Puck wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:21 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:31 pm
I’m still not over 2011, won’t forgive the Sedins for not having any balls and AV not having plan C to deal with injuries.
You’re an idiot, but thanks for your thoughts.
At least I’m not a dumb fuck like you.
Easy now... I did thank you for your thoughts.
Sorry on phone and could not add the :thumbs: :thumbs:

This is what we are supposed to do when we are over the top correct???

I know I am not being logical but even 8 year later the loss in 2011 still pisses me off and I have to blame someone.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8162
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by The Brown Wizard » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Reefer wields the vienna sausage mchammer with authority. Like Thor...only without the lisp
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15526
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:17 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:13 pm
Reefer wields the vienna sausage mchammer with authority. Like Thor...only without the lisp
Weefer has a risp
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4615
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by Per » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:20 pm

Boston fans are feeling the blues right now.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9170
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by micky107 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:28 pm

.
It's raining on and off. What a shame. Is Bradley watching?
.

"evolution"

ESQ
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2486
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by ESQ » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Meanwhile, in Boston...

Frankly, I'd be less embarrassed by a riot than this train wreck...

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8162
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Finals

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 pm

ESQ wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:06 pm
Meanwhile, in Boston...

Frankly, I'd be less embarrassed by a riot than this train wreck...
Haha loooooozers
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

Post Reply