Injury Update 2018-19

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Injury Update 2018-19

Post by Strangelove »

UWSaint wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:30 am There are 3 legimitate NHL prospects in the pipeline (Hughes, Juolevi, and Woo), but one needs to arrive soon and another is likely 3 years away at a normal progression for the 2d round pick.
Don't forget Tryamkin!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

I don't know Doc.. love what Groot brought to the table, but I don't think he has the motor to come back the NHL.. he has been a solid scratch in the KHL for a while..

not sure if he has the character and drive to make his way back here.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Whatever he does he better show up in shape and have a good camp and pre-season. There won't be any spots to gift him this time around. If he doesn't like it he can take his millennial ass back to Siberia. Would love to have him here but tbh everything about him rubs me the wrong way. Maybe best to recoup some assets.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:58 pm I don't know Doc.. love what Groot brought to the table, but I don't think he has the motor to come back the NHL..
Not sure how much he desires to prove himself in the best league in the world... but dollar$ alone will bring him back no doubt.

He has said he follows the Canucks closely and is interested in coming back.

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:58 pm he has been a solid scratch in the KHL for a while..
:eh:

Yeahno, Tree doesn't get scratched... top pairing guy.

He has been out with an injury of late, which has greatly affected his team's defensive performance to the negative.

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:58 pm not sure if he has the character and drive to make his way back here.
Concerns about his character may be legit, but he'll be back in my opinion.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:53 pm
UWSaint wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:30 am There are 3 legimitate NHL prospects in the pipeline (Hughes, Juolevi, and Woo), but one needs to arrive soon and another is likely 3 years away at a normal progression for the 2d round pick.
Don't forget Tryamkin!
Apparently he’s whining and crying to his coach in Russia now and bitching about playing time. He’s 25 in the new year. Hardly a prospect :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:16 pm Apparently he’s whining and crying to his coach in Russia now and bitching about playing time.
He's second in icetime on the team and wants to be first, that's not whining and crying.

(whining and crying is what Blob does during a rebuild)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:22 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:16 pm Apparently he’s whining and crying to his coach in Russia now and bitching about playing time.
He's second in icetime on the team and wants to be first, that's not whining and crying.

(whining and crying is what Blob does during a rebuild)
Or what Doc does when his big boss takes the cheese out of his burger at work
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Now Joulevi is out the rest of the season, great, don't want to harp on the pick too much but man have we been screwed by it. I am not blaming the player here or management, you can never predict injuries, but it seems like if we didn't have bad luck with him we would have no luck at all.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

theman wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:07 pm Now Joulevi is out the rest of the season, great, don't want to harp on the pick too much but man have we been screwed by it. I am not blaming the player here or management, you can never predict injuries, but it seems like if we didn't have bad luck with him we would have no luck at all.
ffs
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

theman wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:07 pm Now Joulevi is out the rest of the season, great, don't want to harp on the pick too much but man have we been screwed by it. I am not blaming the player here or management, you can never predict injuries, but it seems like if we didn't have bad luck with him we would have no luck at all.
Another season of books not being written, eh dude?
lostinarink
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by lostinarink »

So he is out for a Fortnite?????
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."