Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2018/19

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2018/19

Post by Per »

Remember that Elias Pettersson played for Växjö Lakers in the SHL last season?

While he won the points scoring title, rookie of the year, best forward, league MVP and playoffs MVP and set an all time points record for a junior playing in the SHL, the team won the regular season, and then the playoffs. They also reached the final of the Champions Hockey League.

So, sometimes a particular player makes quite a difference, right?

After nine games this season, they only have three wins and are right now outside of the playoffs.
:mex:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2018/19

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Funny I read on another board, that while Petterson’s loss will sting, they have a great club without him. He clearly was the best player on that team and he’s the best player on this team. One player clearly makes a difference when he’s your best player.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond 2018/19

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:43 pm Funny I read on another board, that while Petterson’s loss will sting, they have a great club without him. He clearly was the best player on that team and he’s the best player on this team. One player clearly makes a difference when he’s your best player.
Lol... could you imagine the Coilers without McJesus?!??
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.