Tracking the top Centre

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: Tracking the top Centre

Post by SKYO »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:04 pm What is Horvat? He sucks on the PK, not a set up man type centre, likes to bust down the wing and drive the net like a winger. He really isn’t your typical centre. I’m confused by Horvat, what is he?
I liken Horvat more as a power center now who thrives in pressure situations, clutch for the playoffs/post season/tournaments, a faceoff beast, and has the Canadian captain warrior mentality needed to help your squad win, definitely suitable for a #2C spot on a good team. I'd like to see him centering Baertschi and Virtanen again, all those three have some good chemistry with their skill sets.

5thhorseman wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 am Seriously SKYO? Hughes is our best chance at a #1 innit?
Q. Hughes legit will be an all-star, high scoring QB type for sure, but the more I think about it, maybe all the Canucks need is just a right shot big cannon like Salo, get a guy like that and Hughes working the points, that will stretch defenses thin on their penalty kill.

Go Penguins style, no true #1 dman (Letang is more #1b type), but had 2 high scoring dmen combined with some two-way dmen and a bulldozer dman for the rough stuff.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:17 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:04 pm What is Horvat? He sucks on the PK, not a set up man type centre, likes to bust down the wing and drive the net like a winger. He really isn’t your typical centre. I’m confused by Horvat, what is he?
On the block when we draft Jack Hughes
NO !

Is this what we are trending towards?????
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Think crosby malkin and jordan staal dude. Whos heading out? Our jordan stahl
If you need air...call it in