OOTS 2018-2019

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6216
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Reef you cant just project your gimp-ness onto others bro.

You are the original gimp (OG)

Embrace your gimphood. Rock that ballgag with pride
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by 5thhorseman » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:37 pm

I'd be photoshopping Nemo with a ballgag right now if I weren't so damned lazy.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6216
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:56 pm

5thhorseman wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:37 pm
I'd be photoshopping Nemo with a ballgag right now if I weren't so damned lazy.
Dont worry Doc will do it while hes billing out at 250 an hour
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 13165
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:56 pm
5thhorseman wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:37 pm
I'd be photoshopping Nemo with a ballgag right now if I weren't so damned lazy.
Dont worry Doc will do it while hes billing out at 250 an hour
Is Doc up to $2.50 an hour now at McDonald’s?
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6216
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:25 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:56 pm
5thhorseman wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:37 pm
I'd be photoshopping Nemo with a ballgag right now if I weren't so damned lazy.
Dont worry Doc will do it while hes billing out at 250 an hour
Is Doc up to $2.50 an hour now at McDonald’s?
Thats the portion his clients pay him but he bills your beloved ndp govt the remaining 247.50.

Hes a charity probably too....woodboogers anonymous....his organization would like to thank you for your continued support bc taxpayers!
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 19284
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:24 pm

I repay Blob by giving him free advice on this site...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 13165
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:24 pm
I repay Blob by giving him free advice on this site...
And I say thanks but no thanks stick to what you do well and serve someone another hamburger :lol:
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 19284
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm

It's not your fault Blob.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 13165
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm
It's not your fault Blob.
It’s not your either. McDonald’s is a wonderful career for someone of your ......”intelligence”...,
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 13165
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:36 pm

nm
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 13165
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:36 pm

nm
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Hank » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:58 pm

I wonder if the refs heard Hitch?
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

User avatar
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by vic » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Hank wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:58 pm
I wonder if the refs heard Hitch?
Oilers get 5 power plays today and go 0 for 5.

:lol:

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6390
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:34 am

vic wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:37 pm
Hank wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:58 pm
I wonder if the refs heard Hitch?
Oilers get 5 power plays today and go 0 for 5.

:lol:
And it was the Blues! Yikes.
No cup run. Too bad, NOT.
"evolution"

User avatar
Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 am
Location: The Wack

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Eddy Punch Clock » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:37 am

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm
It's not your fault Blob.
Don't do this man... not you man...

and stop calling me Chief.
2011..... the one that got away.

Post Reply