Page 2 of 22

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:14 pm
by micky107
Too bad. He's got some pop.
Guys like Gagne, Gaunce, Granlund, etc., can't find their lil triggers.

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:12 pm
by Strangelove
5thhorseman wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:49 am
Dahlen is a longshot to make the team. Remember, last year he couldn't even crack the Utica lineup. Best case scenario is he gets a few games here and there.
I think I agree, but I could see him catch fire in Utica and receive a callup later.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen with Juolevi.

I see Pettersson and Gaudette making the team out of camp.

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:12 pm
by Jovocop
5thhorseman wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:49 am
Dahlen is a longshot to make the team. Remember, last year he couldn't even crack the Utica lineup. Best case scenario is he gets a few games here and there.
Mono was the reason why Dahlen did not play for Utica last season. TBH, he would be on the top line if he was healthy.

When he signed the contract in April, the Comets had way too many rookies and could not fit them all in. Since Dahlen was pretty much the last one to arrive, he did not have much of a chance to replace someone who was there earlier.

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/e ... ns-arrival

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm
by Tciso
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm
SKYO wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm
Eriksson - Sutter - Pettersson
Fuuuuuck no. Dahlen bro...those 2 are like peas and car-rots.

Keep flaky Looee at least 2 lines away from the golden goose please and thank you.
If we are doing Forest Gump-isms...."My momma always said Sam Gagne is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:39 pm
by Strangelove
Tciso wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm
SKYO wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm
Eriksson - Sutter - Pettersson
Fuuuuuck no. Dahlen bro...those 2 are like peas and car-rots.

Keep flaky Looee at least 2 lines away from the golden goose please and thank you.
If we are doing Forest Gump-isms...."My momma always said Sam Gagne is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
I hate it when we do these quote things.

And that's about all I got to say bout that.

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:48 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:39 pm
Tciso wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm
SKYO wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm
Eriksson - Sutter - Pettersson
Fuuuuuck no. Dahlen bro...those 2 are like peas and car-rots.

Keep flaky Looee at least 2 lines away from the golden goose please and thank you.
If we are doing Forest Gump-isms...."My momma always said Sam Gagne is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
I hate it when we do these quote things.

And that's about all I got to say bout that.
Reefa was my best good friend

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:08 pm
by Strangelove
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:48 pm
Reefa was my best good friend
Mama always said Reefa is as Reefa does.

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:16 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Lieutenant Dude you got magic legs

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 pm
by Hank
Drill Sergeant: You are a goddamn genius JB!

JB: YES, DRILL SERGEANT!

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Hank wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 pm
Drill Sergeant: You are a goddamn genius JB!

JB: YES, DRILL SERGEANT!
“Coons! Mama shoos them off the back porch”

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:53 pm
by Hank

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:02 pm
by Reefer2
Sounds good to me.

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm
by micky107
Sounds like someone else is writing under his name.
I'm sure that's not the case but to me, that doesn't even come close to McKenzie's style.
Could dissect it more but I'll just say; Poor job.

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:14 am
by Doyle Hargraves
micky107 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm
Sounds like someone else is writing under his name.
I'm sure that's not the case but to me, that doesn't even come close to McKenzie's style.
Could dissect it more but I'll just say; Poor job.
Is it also someone else mimicking his voice on the bobcast?

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:25 am
by BladesofSteel
micky107 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm
Sounds like someone else is writing under his name.
I'm sure that's not the case but to me, that doesn't even come close to McKenzie's style.
Could dissect it more but I'll just say; Poor job.
:roll: