2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 5192
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:37 pm
For all the drugs I’ve polluted my system with over the years, I’ve never dropped acid. Is it similar to or better than shrooms? I was a big fan of mushrooms back in the day
I've researched both extensively and concluded that acid is a far more powerful trip than shrooms but quite similar in experience.

My first acid trip started by dropping a quad at birch bay then it hitting me full blast right as we were approaching the canada border checkpoint charlie. Talk about bad timing...
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3978
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Reefer2 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:03 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:25 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:37 pm
For all the drugs I’ve polluted my system with over the years, I’ve never dropped acid. Is it similar to or better than shrooms? I was a big fan of mushrooms back in the day
I've researched both extensively and concluded that acid is a far more powerful trip than shrooms but quite similar in experience.

My first acid trip started by dropping a quad at birch bay then it hitting me full blast right as we were approaching the canada border checkpoint charlie. Talk about bad timing...
I don’t need no stinking drugs, I’m high on life.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 5192
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Image
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3978
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Reefer2 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 pm
Image
Whiskey is my drug, way worse the marijuana.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 5192
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:25 pm

If youve never tried it...how do you know you dont need it?
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
micky107
CC Legend
Posts: 4956
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by micky107 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:03 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:25 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:37 pm
For all the drugs I’ve polluted my system with over the years, I’ve never dropped acid. Is it similar to or better than shrooms? I was a big fan of mushrooms back in the day
I've researched both extensively and concluded that acid is a far more powerful trip than shrooms but quite similar in experience.

My first acid trip started by dropping a quad at birch bay then it hitting me full blast right as we were approaching the canada border checkpoint charlie. Talk about bad timing...
I don’t need no stinking drugs, I’m high on life.
Then you need a skate out post song;

"evolution"

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9903
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Topper » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:51 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 pm
Image
Whiskey is my drug, way worse the marijuana.
Whiskey shits explains your brain.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11464
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:07 am

:lol:
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3978
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:00 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:51 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 pm
Image
Whiskey is my drug, way worse the marijuana.
Whiskey shits explains your brain.
And drugs/alcohol/sheep fucking explains yours (did I say the right 'yours' Strange?)

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1099
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by 5thhorseman » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:21 am

I had a friend who told me he didn't want to try marijuana because he was afraid he'd like it too much.

Several decades later and I still can't figure out the logic of that.

Thankfully he seems to be finally coming around.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17653
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Strangelove » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:07 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:00 am
Topper wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:51 am
Whiskey shits explains your brain.
And drugs/alcohol/sheep fucking explains yours
How Reef sees his post:

Image








Reality:

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9903
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Topper » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 pm

Image
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17653
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Strangelove » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11464
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Topper wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 pm
Image
Out of the cupboard
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9903
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: 2018 Young Stars Tourny Pentiction

Post by Topper » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:36 pm
Topper wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 pm
Image
Out of the cupboard
I knew you'd know.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

Post Reply