2019 UFA

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10717
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:23 pm

If nothing else we dressed the place up a little. Hargraves got railroaded by Hollywood Burrows and a couple other bonesmokers over there.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7493
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Cornuck » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:57 pm
Do you feel I’m in the 10% of posters that are behaving?
Of course, Blobby - I haven't had to [mod edit] or delete one of your posts for weeks! :D
2018-19 - The Road to 82

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9648
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Topper » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:16 pm
He's "managing the cap" splendidly, which means YOU are "Wrongo Luongo"
Speaking of the 600lb gorilla in the cap space.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10717
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 am

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:48 pm


Which is why I never mention my extensive academic credentials! :lol:


Or your extensive waistline.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 9251
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by SKYO » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:49 am

canucks trade for karlsson, sign him before he reaches 2019 UFA.
ehh stoodis
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11493
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:49 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 am
Strangelove wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:48 pm


Which is why I never mention my extensive academic credentials! :lol:


Or your extensive waistline.
Bubbles didn’t you tell us that at one point you were 5’-11” 250 lbs?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10717
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:04 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:49 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 am
Strangelove wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:48 pm


Which is why I never mention my extensive academic credentials! :lol:


Or your extensive waistline.
Bubbles didn’t you tell us that at one point you were 5’-11” 250 lbs?
242 was the heaviest I got to. Right now I’m 6ft (not 5ft 11) somewhere in the 220s. I need to dump 15 lbs
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11493
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:07 am

Stop it. Everyone who is 5’-11” always round off to 6’

5’-11” 242 lbs? Dude, what the hell!
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10717
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:15 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:07 am
Stop it. Everyone who is 5’-11” always round off to 6’

5’-11” 242 lbs? Dude, what the hell!
Yeah it was bad. I like beer too much. As I said I’m a bit lighter now but I’d like to get down to 210.

How heavy are you? I guess those chicken thighs keep your weight down
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11493
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:15 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:07 am
Stop it. Everyone who is 5’-11” always round off to 6’

5’-11” 242 lbs? Dude, what the hell!
Yeah it was bad. I like beer too much. As I said I’m a bit lighter now but I’d like to get down to 210.

How heavy are you? I guess those chicken thighs keep your weight down
I agree with the beer's BMac, I love beer to much too. It's the nectar of the gods.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10717
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:33 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:43 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:15 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:07 am
Stop it. Everyone who is 5’-11” always round off to 6’

5’-11” 242 lbs? Dude, what the hell!
Yeah it was bad. I like beer too much. As I said I’m a bit lighter now but I’d like to get down to 210.

How heavy are you? I guess those chicken thighs keep your weight down
I agree with the beer's BMac, I love beer to much too. It's the nectar of the gods.
Dude must be hungover today. Got rip roaring drunk on the DTES and stumbling around Hastings Street all hours of the night. Shadow boxing and shouting at the hookers and doing the rock walk.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 4782
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:53 pm

Bwahahaha!!!!

The rock walk though :lol:
nobody forks...with the jesus

Post Reply